1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kungjaa

May 11, 2009

1. I sold 2 shirts to Kungjaa. She was a great buyer and very patient. Thank you for this wonderful transaction!

2. ~Positive Feedback~

I Recently purchased a used Senior Delf CIAN head from Kungjaafrom the market place. Kungjaa was a pleasure to deal with, she was prompt with her email's, very polite, and even took the time to explain to me what type of payments methods were available to me and shipment methods.

Kungjaa Shipped immediately after i had made my payment, provided the tracking number and the link to the Thailand EMS website. Even after the doll head was shipped, she kept excellent contact to ensure he arrived safely.

This has been an excellent transaction and i would not hesitate to buy from Kungjaaagain. my Senior Delf CIAN head is in the exact condition she described and her packaging was fabulous, her attention to detail for the safety of the parcel was superb!

Thank you again Kungjaa it was wonderful talking with you, and thank you again for sending this beautiful boy home to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I bought a pair of 4D jeans from Kungjaa and it was packed securely and sent safely to me. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction!

4. I bought a pair of Volks jeans from Kungjaa. She was friendly and helpful, shipping was fast and the jeans are in excellent condition. A perfect transaction. Thank you. ^^

5. I bought a Rosen Lied Melon from Kungjaa. She was very friendly, and willing to work with me to help bring this girl home. Shipping was very fast, and the doll was packaged carefully and in NRFB condition.

Very lovely and excellent transaction. I would definately purchase something from her again. <3

6. I bought a SNG Uhui head from Kungjaa and I'm very happy with it! She was very helpfull and patient and shipped the head quickly ^__^
      I highly reccomend her as a seller and would love to buy from her again <3

7. I brought a Crobidoll Fur Wig from Kungjaa, a very easy and pleasent transaction, I'd be more then happy to buy from her again!

Thanks!

8. Bought a Crobidoll wig from Kungjaa. Arrived perfect and she was a pleasure to deal with.

9. Kungjaa purchased Volks Luna head from me. I was so careless not to mention the make up has been worn out on the thread. I used to take some detail pictures from different angles before sending the goods I sold to buyer. But recently I was really busy with my work and the weather wasn't that good.
      I send the head wrapped in bubbles plastic inside sturdy box. But I didn't protect the head with face cap :sweat

When Luna arrived, Kungjaa told me about the condition of Luna's face up. There were some dark marks around her head because I didn't protect the head with face cap, I understood it was all my mistake!
      I offered her full refund plus shipping fee for sending the head back to me.

After considering many aspects, Kungjaa decided to keep the head. Still I felt it wasn't fair enough for her, I offered to pay full for face up artist service. But she didn't want to burden me the face up cost. Finally we agree for 50/50 :)

During the process Kungjaa is very cooperative, patient and open minded person.
      I am so glad that I found a person who has pure and good will to solve the problem of this transaction.
      I definitely recommend her among DoA members. I'd love to deal with her again in the future! :aheartbea

Thank you so much Kungjaa!! ;)

10. Kungjaa is great!! She replied my WTB thread for Alain with a PM with price, pics and shipping methods. We agreed on the transaction and everything went perfect. She was very kind, she shipped the doll super fast and it took only 4 days to reach me. The doll came as described and very well packaged. I'm very happy with Kungjaa as a seller, she's amazing!!

Thank you very much!! :D

11. Kungjaa bought a pair of hands from me. She was very fast with payment and very friendly. Would love to deal with her again! :)
      Thank you!

12. I bought an FCS F-40 head from Kungjaa. Her communication was excellent, she shipped quickly and let me know the tracking number, and the head was packaged really well. Thanks! :)

13. I bought a Volks YoSD dress from Kungjaa, and the transaction was perfect throughout. The dress was in mint condition and was shipped very quickly, in fact it was shipped the same day as an EMS package and has actually arrived before it :D

Will look to deal with again in the future, and couldn't recommend Kungjaa more :aheartbea

14. I sold dollflower eyes to Kungjaa, and everything went well. She made the payment very fast and was very sweet to deal with. She also let me know when she got the eyes. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks!

15. kungjaa bought limited RL dresses from me
      She's super nice with the super fast communicate and payment
      Perfect transaction ^O^v

Thank you vary much again!!!

16. I bought a Senior Delf type two body and I'm happy to report he is 100% perfect! Wonderful seller, kept me up to date and would transact with again! Thanks!

17. 100% positive feedback :D
      I started a 2 month layaway with
      kungjaa in December for a Fullset Soom Bygg. Communication was great, was understanding when I had internet connection problems in the week leading to one of my payments and sent out straight after my last payment. I realized the cutie hands were not present so PM'd Kungjaa and was quick to check things out their end and post the parts to me, couldn't of gone better, would definitely buy/sell with again!
      Thanks so much for a great transaction :aheartbea

[​IMG]

18. kungjaa commissioned me for Little Alice & was a pleasure to work with. Communication was great & payment prompt. A great buyer that I'd gladly work with again :)

19. Kungjaa commissioned me to get a doll and some outfits from the Volks Yume no Grand Prince Hotel event. She's very friendly, and always fast with payments and PMs! I would gladly do business with her again. :)

20. Kunja bought me a rosenlied outfit, the transaction was perfect, very frienly communication! I recomend her ^^ Thank you very much!