1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kungjaa

May 11, 2009

1. kungjaa bought a doll and some outfits from me,a very pleasent transaction,wonderful buyer,paid quickly,and everything went smoothly,i hope you are happy with everything,thank you :dance

2. I bought a Dollheart Darke Homme Fer from Kungjaa. Shipping was quick and communication was great! Kungjaa also informed me of a slight shipping delay due to a Buddhist holiday. It was a wonderful transaction overall and, given the opportunity, I would gladly buy from Kungjaa again. <3

3. kungjaa purchased Volks SD13 Body Normal Legs in Old NS from me.
      The transaction was smooth and she is very communicative with you :)
      Payment was made very promptly and she informed me when the package arrived to her as well.
      I am very pleased with my transaction with kungjaa and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
      Thank you so much!!

4. I sold a doll to kungjaa. It was a very quick and easy transaction! Payment was fast and all PMs are polite and replied quickly. I would love to do business with her again any time in the future. Highly recommended! Thank you so much.

5. I bought SD head from Kungjaa. She's very nice person, the transaction was very smooth. I received my doll really fast. Definitely recommended Kungjaa. Thank you so much!!!

6. This time, I bought a doll from her and it was an awesome transaction once again!
      Great to deal with and quick to ship~

Thanks again, kungjaa! XD

7. I bought a doll head from Kunngjaa, the head arrived safely. She let me know when she shipped it out.
      Thanks for the smooth transaction!^_^

8. I sold a doll head to Kungjaa, and everything was fantastic - communication, sending the money quickly, and the transaction overall.

Everything was also super quick and sorted out within days :)
      Would be glad to do business with her again!

9. Kungjaa commissioned me for two faceup. Everything went so smoothly. Friendly communication and fast payment.
      I'll highly recommend Kungjaa! It was very nice to work with her. :)
      Thank you again!!

10. i have bought a sd10 boy outfit from her. great trsaction~~ i would be happy to deal with her again~

11. A great transaction with Kungjaa! Wonderful shirt, good communication, reasonable shipping - I'd definitely buy from her again.:)

12. A+++

I sold a doll to kungjaa. It was a very quick and easy transaction! Payment was fast and all PMs are polite and replied quickly. I would love to do business with her again any time in the future.

Highly recommended! Thank you so much. ~Gus

13. Kungjaa bought RL doll set from me.
      She is responsible buyer! She paid quickly and let me know when she got her package safely.
      Thank you very much for the quick transaction, Kungjaa! ^____^

14. I bought a dress from Kungjaa, it was shipped really quickly and arrived in prefect condition. Thanks!

15. kungjaa bought an outfit from me and I am satisfied with dealing with the buyer. Fast to reply and very prompt to tell me when it arrived. :)

Thank you very much~!

16. I bought two outfits from Kungiaa, they were darling and fast shipping too. Great communication skills also. I highly recommend Kungiaa as a seller.

17. Kungjaa purchased several outfit from our TLG clothes shop with a very nice communication and fast payment. She kindly let me know as soon as she received the clothes. Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much ^ ^

18. I sold a limited doll fullset to Kungjaa. She sent the payment very quick as always :aheartbea
      She let me know when the doll arrived and checked everything carefully.
      When I forgot some parts of the outfits when sending the package, she helped me to notice the missing parts and waited patiently for the missing parts arrived through another package. Thank you for your patience! :aheartbea
      The one thing I like from Kungjaa is how she communicates. Very clear and sincere! :)
      I highly recommend her and love to deal again in the future! Thank you so much!!!

19. I bought a beautiful dress for mr sd from Kungjaa and I'm extremely happy. This girl is very friendly, super prompt in communication, very careful with the items she ships. She follows you during the whole period while the parcel has left her home until it reaches you:-) I would suggest everybody to deal with her. I hope I will do soon :-)
      Thanks Kung!!! xxx Stefy

20. I sold my head to Kungjaa
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid super quick and was kind enough to tell me when she got the head
      it was great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!