1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kungjaa

May 11, 2009

1. I have sold a head to kungjaa. She paid promptly and was nice to deal with. I would love to do business with her again <3

2. I purchased a Volks Lieselotte from kungjaa. She was willing to put the adorable girl on hold for me for a while so that I could gather together the funds; communication was always excellent, and she's incredibly sweet to deal with. Needless to say, this was an excellent transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with kungjaa in the future! :D

Thank you so, so, so much!

3. I have purchased a clothing set from kungjaa.
      It's been a fantastic, pleasant and FAST transaction! ^-^

4. I sold a doll to kungjaa. It was a perfect transaction. She pays quickly and all PMs are polite and kind. She was very sweet to talk to also and takes good care of her dolls. I'm very happy that my doll is going to her home. Thank you so much!

5. Excellent seller with good communication, items as described and quick shipping. Thanks so much ;)

6. I'm so happy to be to leave feedback for kungjaa!
      I sold a Rosenlied Tuesday's Child Limited Ravie from her, and everything went very smoothly.
      She was quickly and fast deposited. Thanks! She is a trustworthy buyer. I sent a Rosenlied Tuesday's Child Limited Ravie.
      She was let me know that get a head.
      I would not hesitate to do business with Violaine again! Great new DoA Buyer!
      thanks again!

7. Once more, had a chance to purchase items from kungjaa.
      It was a smooth and professional deal.
      Thank you~!

8. Kungjaa bought a outfit from me. The transaction was wonderful and smooth. It's a great dealing with you. Thank you Kungjaa! ^^

9. I bought a Volks Omukae Tea Set Dress from Kungjaa. She was so gracious as to let me put the outfit on layaway. She was prompt on answering my questions and she even provided a photo of what the dress looks like on a doll. The dress came and it was perfect. It was so much better in person. Kungjaa made the whole transaction so smoothly. Thank you so much.

10. Kungjaa purchased a Leekeworld Ojallin head from me and she has been a really great person to deal with. Everything went perfectly and smoothly. She sent payment right away and is very good with communication. I would not hesitate recommending her to other sellers and I would not mind to deal with her again. :)

11. I bought a Volks omukae outfit from kungjaa. A great transaction! Communications were very clear and pleasant, and she shipped the outfit very quickly. Everything arrived intact and neatly packaged. I'd gladly buy from kungjaa again -- Thank you for a smooth and wonderful transaction!

12. Bought a Beautiful Narcisse Noir - White Sea Outfit from kungjaa:aheartbea

Nice enough to allow me to do a short layaway -- and always great communication -- a pleasure to work with -- will definitely buy from again

13. I bought a doll from Kungjaa and she was very kind and patient. I recommend her!

14. Kungjaa bought a necklace and a doll head from me, she paid quick and communicated well.
      Thank you again Kung ! ^^

15. I bought a dress from Kungjaa and the transaction went perfectly. Thanks! ^^

16. another great transaction with Kungjaa,
      always paid super quick and replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her again~
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. I recently purchased a Volks School A head from kungjaa on layaway. Excellent communication throughout the transaction, item in perfect condition and arrived securely and promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to work with kungjaa again! Thank you!

18. Kungjaa bought my Oh!MyChef outfit and the transaction was exceptional. She paid fast and was quick to reply to messages, very sweet to work with. She also let me know when her items arrived which was wonderful :) I would sell again to you anytime ~ Thank you!

19. She bought dolls from me :)
      There was little delay on shipping due to my school. But she was really nice and waited with no complain :)
      And she paid me fast too.Really nice buyer :)

20. Kungjaa bought SD head from me. I've already had several perfect transactions with her. All I can say: she is one of the best buyer in marketplace. Paid very fast, very good in communication and let me know as soon as the package arrived.
      Thank you very much and I am looking forward for dealing with you in the future!
      :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea