1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kungjaa

May 11, 2009

1. Kungjaa bought a girl set from me recently, and the transaction went wonderfully smoothly!
      Thanks for her prompt information giving and fast payment sending and her words in PM were of warm and kind.
      I am happy and honor to have this deal with Kungjaa, highly recommended!

2. I bought a pair of SSDelf boots from Kungjaa. They arrived in perfect condition, in good time. Easy communication. Easy purchase, all around!

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

3. I sold an outfit to Kungjaa. As always she is a pleasure to deal with. Perfect buyer of all time. Thank you so much!

4. Kungjaa won my auction for a BJD head. She paid very fast and the contact was nice like the last time she bought a head from me :) I can recommend her as buyer!

5. I purchaed a Volks White Rabbit boy from Kungjaa, and she shipped him SUPER FAST and communicated very well. I highly recommend her and would not hesitate to purchase anything from her again.

Thank you very much, Kungjaa !

6. Kungjaa and I have another wonderful and smooth transaction as before. :)
      She always makes quick decision and fast payment, and I am appreciated that she also always lets me know once she gets the packages. It's a pleasure to have such a good customer like Kungjaa. 100% recommended!

7. kungjaa bought a doll head from me. The transaction was wonderful and smooth. It's a great dealing with you. Thank you kungjaa! ^^

8. kungjaa sold me a SD jacket: communication was perfect, kungjaa was extremely helpful and efficient when the postal services mishandled the parcel and sent it back instead of delivering it; she sent it back again in no time! :aheartbea I want to heartily thank kungjaa.

9. kungjaa purchased some clothes from 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. She is the one of our best customers. We appreciate your love of our work. Thank you so much ^ ^

10. kungjaa bought a rosnelied outfit from me,super sweet buyer and paid instantly,and let me know as soon as it arrived,many thanks :)

11. I purchased two dresses from Kunjaa. They were beautiful and packaged so well. The communication with Kunjaa and myself was great. She was very good seller and so helpful and easy to work with. Thanks for smooth transaction.

12. I recently bought a lovely dress from kungjaa. She has been wonderful to buy from. She was very friendly, responded quickly to PMs, sent a well packaged and flawless item, and shipped my item right away. I would highly recommend her. Thank you!

13. Kungjaa purchased 2 items from me ( LPM Janat & a Madam wig ) and as usual everything went perfectly. She always pays lightning fast and always sends replies in a very prompt manner. She let me know immediately when her items arrived and I really appreciate that. I would definitely not hesitate recommending her to any seller, nor have any second thoughts with dealing with her. All the best. :aheartbea

14. I purchased a dress from kungjaa. It was a very smooth and easy transaction. Kungjaa is a please to deal with as always.

Thanks so much for the dress.

15. I brought a Rosenlied outfit from Kungjaa. She reply my PM very fast and shipped the item fast too. The outfit is in perfect condition. (still seal in Rosenlied package) This is my first time on using DOA market- place and she surely give me a positive experience.
      -Remina-

16. I bought a Rosen Lied Tuesday's Child Limited Dress from Kungjaa. She was very friendly, shipped right away, and package the items securely. A wonderful transaction from start to finish - I would love to buy from her again - Thanks!!!

17. purchased la petite madeleine dress from kungjaa and everything was extremely perfect! very smooth transaction and superb communication, would highly recommended and would be happy to do a business with her again :D:D:D:D thank you very much ka ~~~ :aheartbea

18. I bought a bunch of wigs from kungyaa.
      She contacted me first for my wtb thread and answered my questions very quickly. Also shipped them out fast as well.
      When tracking didn't update she contacted her post office right away.

Very awesome transaction and i even bought another wig too. :)

19. Kungjaa bought a Klesis dress set from me, and I can't describe how perfect and wonderful the transaction has been~ Payment was very prompt and communication was always quick and friendly ~ I was even informed when the dress set was safely received~ A+++ buyer, who I highly recommend!!

20. I bought another wig from kungyaa and just as the first transaction went, this one just as well. Perfect.

Thanks again.