1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kurai_Neko

Jun 3, 2010

1. Kurai_Neko didnt have a Feedback Page so i have created one :3 and i have pm'ed her the link~

Positive

Kurai_Neko participated in two GO's I organized (leekeworld and Dollmore). Kurai was friendly and easy to work with, always responded to her PM's and was on time with all payment deadlines.

Kurai_Neko has been a pleasure to get to know, and i would definately reccomend her as a GO partner (i look forward to working with her in the future).

2. Kurai_Neko purchased a Migidoll Miho head from me! Payment was prompt and she was very communicative. I couldn't be happier. :D

Thanks, darling!

3. Kurai_Neko ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

4. kurai_neko participated in a small leekeworld go I ran recently. She was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was prompt and she let me know when the items were received. Definately would recommend her as a buyer. :3

5. Kurai_Neko purchased Leeke wig from me. She paid promptly and let me know when she received package. She is polite and nice to deal with, Ideal customer!

Thank you so much!

6. Kurai_Neko purchased a DoD E-an from me using a short layaway. She made the payments on time and was a pleasure to deal with throughout— a recommended buyer!

Thank you so much for giving my E-an a loving home that will appreciate her! Enjoy!

7. Kurai_Neko participated in the GO that I organized in Nine9style. She is an excellent participant: very fast payment and excellent communication. I highly recommend her.

:)

8. Kurai_Neko bought a wig from me. Made plans to put the wig on hold and they paid for it in a timely order. They were great! I would definitely do business with them again. i recommend them to anyone!

9. Kurai_Neko bought a DollMore jacket from me. Friendly communication, fast pms and prompt payment. The whole transaction was smooth and perfect. Thank you~! :)

10. Postive! Kurai_Neko bought a mini-sized head from me and the transaction went perfectly. Prompt payments and communication, can't ask for more! I would certainly work with Kurai_Neko again. Thank you!

11. Kurai_Neko bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

12. Kurai_Neko organized the Usagihime GO, which was the first group order I had ever participated in, and definitely made it a great experience. She was really sweet and kind the whole time, and gave the group lots of updates and responses whenever she could. She took a picture of my receipt for me just to let me know my wig was on its way, and told me how it looked and checked it before she even sent it to me.

Great job, I'd do business with her again anytime. :)

13. I bought a pair of 12mm Peacock eyes from Kurai_Neko, they are absolutely pleasant to deal with. Very understanding and patient when life got in the way of payment. Highly reccomend them! I'd gladly do business with them again. :)

14. Kurai_neko bought a pair of eyes from me and the whole transaction went smoothly.

Thanks again !

15. I brought some eyes from Kurai_neko, and it all went smoothly :)

16. Ordered a Luts event head from Kurai_Neko. I was pleased when she gave me multiple shipping options and it got here much sooner than I expected! Wonderful transaction.

17. Kurai_neko comissioned a custom MSD doll carrier from me. She was great to work with fdrom an artist's perspective. she was very receptive to suggestions and quick with payments, comments, etc... Would work for her again.

18. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      I bought a wig from Kurai_Neko, it was shipped out quickly and well packaged. It is very cute too~! Neko was very polite and quick with all of her response. I would happily do business with her again.

mabo~

19. THis time Kurai_Neko ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

20. Positive! Kurai_Neko bought a mini-sized doll from me via layaway. Communication was a dream and payments were always on time. Kurai_Neko is lovely to chat with and wonderful to do business with. Thank you!!!