1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kurara

Feb 18, 2007

1. Hey guys!

This is my feedback thread, so if you've dealt with me, please let everyone know how the experience was! I'd really appreaciate it!

For additional feedback, users can search for me on ebay/half.com as miffykeika

Thanks a lot!!

<3 Laura

2. I sold a pair of shoes to Kurara, and she paid quickly and informed me once she recieved the package. Overall, she was very friendly and easy to work with. ^^

3. Quick shipping, awesome quality of dress, just as promised, and a nice little note with it. :) Definitely order from again!

4. I bought a dress set from kurara, I found her extremely pleasent and helpfull to deal with, and the dress beautifuly made. I'd definately buy from her again. :aheartbea

5. I sold Yo-SD Ayumu to Kurara with no problems. Prompt payment and good to deal with ~
      Take care of cutie tinyness!

6. I sold a pair of YoSD shoes to Kurara and it is a smooth transaction. Her replies were prompt and immediate and also very prompt payment. Great buyer!

7. My F-22 is fabulous, and exactly as ordered. Communication was prompt, and delivery is quick as well. :)

Thanks a lot for everything!

~Anrui

8. My MSD is perfect, thank you so much Kurara! She was a real angel in helping me bring this girl home <3

9. I placed a FCS order through Kurara, and he arrived just as I wanted him. :fangirl:

Thanks ever so much for helping me get my first MSD Boy. :cheer

He looks like a little terror in his h.Naoto Anarchy dress set :daisy

If your looking for someone to help with your FCS doll, then she can be trusted 100% :thumbup

Cheers

10. I bought a Chinatsu boy and communication was fast and clear. Kurara even managed to get him out in a timely manner and contact me despite having internet issues at the time.

11. :aheartbea :aheartbea [​IMG] :aheartbea :aheartbea

Kurara is a really amazing seller. I bought a doll from her and she answered a million nitpicky inane questions even after I'd already paid. I think about every day for a week, I thought of some new trivial point to bug her about, and every time she wrote back very politely. Communication was perfect, even though we are in totally different timezones.

The doll arrived very fast, nicely packed and even more beautiful than described. And she sent me a sweet! She really went above and beyond the call of duty, and I can't thank her enough.

:thumbup

12. Bought an outfit from Kurara. It arrived quickly and in great condition! Highly recommended!

13. I bought the cutest pair of Volks girl shoes from Kurara. She shipped them very quickly and kept me updated. They arrived just as described. She was really very pleasant to deal with.
      Thanks for the super cute shoes :sumomo:

14. My transaction with Kurara went so well! I sent her a message on the 21st that I wanted a Gackt T-shirt she had for sale, and I recieved it today. Her comunication was clear and prompt, and clearly the shipping was very, very fast. I would definately purchase from her again. Two thumbs up. :thumbup:thumbup

15. I bought the coolest wig from Kurara!!!She shipped super fast & responded quickly.This was a great transaction.I will always check to see what she's selling!!!!

16. Laura will always be one of my favourite sellers on DoA. I bought some boots from her and she was patient and kind as ever. Thank you!

17. I bought an h.NAOTO outfit set from Kurara!
      She was very kind and communication was great. It was shipped really fast, and arrived right away too, in great condition! She's a great person to deal with, and I'd certainly buy from her again someday if I have the chance~!
      Great feedback for Kurara, A+++ seller, highly recommended!
      Thank you so much! :)

18. I bought a wig from Kurara, and it was just a great transaction! She was so friendly and prompt in her PMs, and she shipped right away. The wig arrived in perfect condition and wrapped very well. I'd be glad to do business with her again!

19. :fangirl: P O S I T I V E :fangirl:

Absolutely STELLAR! I bought a YOSD from her, and... wow! She sent her so fast...I really got her at a good price. Better than "as pictured," packaged wonderfully...and, I paid Tuesday night, and got her Thursday afternoon. Amazing!
      I would buy from her again in...less than a heartbeat.

Thank you so very much Laura. This transaction has been flawless.
      :aheartbea ~Gus

20. I purchased a YoSD sized dress set from Kurara today and she shipped it out super fast, it was well-packaged and in wonderful condition!

Thank you for a nice transaction!
      Raven