1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kurimja

Feb 2, 2009

1. Just bought a Cloud Strife event head from Kurimja and the transaction couldn't have went any better. She is lovely to deal with and kept me updated on everything throughout the transaction, her communication is excellent as she always replied within 24 hours of any message I sent. The head arrived well packaged and in perfect condition, just as described. Highly recommended seller! Thank you so much! ^_^

2. I bought a WS NaNuRi head from kurimja. Good communication and the head was exactly as described. Good condition and shipped quickly.
      Thanks!

3. I finally completed my layaway on a DiM Love Body, Kurimja was wonderfully patient and kept in contact the whole time and he arrived wrapped perfectly and safely a day after I sent the last payment!

She's a wonderful seller! And I would definitely buy from her again. :aheartbea

4. I purchased a body from kurimja and it has been one of the most wonderful transactions I've had this year! She was super fast and nice with communication and answered all my questions right away. She shipped the body on date, perfectly wrapped and just as described. I 100% recommend her as a seller!!

Thank you so much!! :D