1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kurogane

Oct 8, 2011

1. I purchased a seed arts wol from kurogane. Communication was clear and the doll itself arrived in pristine condition with a nice little thank you note! I would definitely purchase from her again. :)

2. Kurogane responded to my wtb thread and i was able to purchase a dollzone dawn from her, it was a pleasant transaction and everything arrived quick in great condition, thank you!

3. Kurogane bought a 5stardoll Aiden 5 from me. It was a perfect transaction -- fast payment, great communication, lovely person to adopt my Aiden! Thank you so much!

4. Kurogane purchased a Dollzone Yui from me and everything went as smooth as it could be. I could not ask for a more wonderful transaction...thank you again:D

5. Kurogane purchased an Aimerai head from me and it was the best transaction ever!! The head was paid for immediately and communication was a spot on. A total delight to deal with, for sure!! Thanks Kurogane for making this transaction fun!!!

6. Kurogane purchased an Only-Doll MSD body from me and it was a perfect transaction - friendly communication & prompt payment, no troubles at all. Thanks so much!

7. Kurogane purchased loongsoul msd feet from me. transaction was perfect! recommended buyer! thank you!

8. Bought Kurogane's Bishonen House Nails and I couldn't be happier! She was so lovely and understanding and just simply amazing!

I love my new boy, and he was packaged so well and came with so many extras, Kuragane is an absolute gem. 10/10 would recommend!

9. I bought a Charmdoll Renard from kurogane! A super smooth transaction! The doll arrived super quickly and was exactly as described (and VERY well wrapped)! I'd definitely recommend doing business with kurogane! Thank you!

10. Late to the review party but!
      I bought Kurogane's Bishonen House Spade and it was a perfect transaction. The doll arrived exactly as described, wrapped super safe and protected.
      I highly recommend!

11. I bout a Doll Chateau K-02 boy body from Kurogane. Communication was prompt, and the doll shipped immediately, being on the same coast he arrived in 2 days. He was packed exactly how dolls should be packed. I would definitely buy from Kurogane again.

Thank you Kurogane!

12. Bought a DZ Miyou fullset from Kurogane. The transaction was smooth and shipping was quick. I also greatly appreciated the care that was put in to packing the box, the doll and fullset itself is in pristine condition.

I would be more than happy to do business with Kurogane again!

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :3nodding:

I purchased a Dollzone B45-17 body in Normal Pink Skin from Kurogane. She provided excellent communication and was thorough with following up with tracking updates. She shipped my body promptly. She included extra goodies which was very nice of her. Body came as described with the exception with slight damage in transit which wasn't a big deal. She had the body well packaged just the dang delivery system decided to have a tussle with the box. The transaction was very smooth. I would recommend Kurogane as a seller and would buy from again! :hug:

14. 10/10

I purchased Kurogane's Island Doll Hidden doll No. 1. What a great chance to get a very special doll. Doll was shipped quickly in her original box, wrapped in bubble wrap and extra paper. She was quick to respond to messages and very sweet. Thank you!

15. A+++!

I purchased from Kurogane their Soom Petit Gem Rudy! Communication was absolutely perfect throughout this whole transaction. The Rudy was shipped very carefully and safe, and everything was as described by the seller! I would totally purchase again from them! Thank you for my first Soom Petit Gem! :D

16. Bought a Soom Petit gem Roral from Kurogane, through my wtb post. shipped super fast, arrived in 2 days!
      Packed perfect and very carefully! Beautiful little doll and very happy experience. Very thankful and pleased to work with. Would highly recommend!

17. I bought a Resinsoul Miao from kurogane -- the transaction was incredibly swift, friendly, and the package was shipped the next day. It arrived in pristine condition, very well packed, two days later. Super grateful for such an easy and wonderful sale :)

18. @kurogane saw me ranting in the Things that annoy you... *Rant Thread* - pt.2 about the lack of being able to find kimono, and PMed me about giving me one since they no longer had SD dolls. They sent me one for free! :o:love Not only that, they also sent me a yo-SD-sized one! So now, two of my Crew have really nice kimono to wear! :sumomo: Thank you so much for your generosity! :love:D:XD:

I'm going to find a way to pay it forward. :3nodding:

Ryu

19. Positive feedback! I purchased an Unoa B-el from kurogane and the transaction was perfect! Super great communication, quick shipment, well packaged, and the doll was exactly as described. Thank you so much!

20. @kurogane bought a Island doll head from me. They were polite in their messages, quick to pay and kindly let me know when the head had arrived. Thank you for a quick and pleasant transaction! :thumbup