1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kurohebi

Feb 25, 2010

1. hihi~

If I've bought stuff from/sold stuff to you, please leave some feedback~<3

-kuro

2. kurohebi bought a Dollmore Black Duffle coat from me. Her replies were quick and payment was fast as well.

Thank you for the lovely transaction! :)

3. kurohebi bought a DIM Elif plus extras from me, and she's great to deal with. Paid fast, great communication, transaction went very smooth. Excellent buyer, highly recommended!^^

4. haha, no problem It's okay! ^^

Kurohebi bought a pair of retro microphones from me. Very friendly and an excellent buyer. XD
      Met at my convenience and was on time! Recommended!

5. Kurohebi sold me a complete doll. It arrived, to the States, well packed and in perfect condition. It also arrived quite quickly. She was wonderful to work with - with a sense of humor that made this purchase a delight. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. She was great about communication and obviously wanted me to be happy with my purchase. I am! She blushed the body ad it is done exactly to my tastes. And she made every effort to have the doll the way I wanted it to be. thanks, Kuro!

Rowan

6. kurohebi bought some items from me - the whole transaction went really smoothly - Kura kept in contact throughout and was extremely friendly. Would highly recommend her !!!!

7. I've just concluded a perfect transaction with kurohebi- I bought Bygg Head from her. kurohebi was really friendly and nice to communicate with, and shipping was SUPER fast ^^
      Head arrived neatly (and nicely!) wrapped, in excellent condition. Thank you, Kuro!

8. sold a wig and a pair of sd pants to kurohebi. she was fast in replying and a pleasure to work with ^^

9. Fast and efficient~
      Good buyer. ^v^

10. Bought a pair of eyes and everything went good, she's fast with shipping and nice.
      I highly recomend this seller^^

11. Kurohebi bought a Souldoll Chiron. human version from me, a very kind to write to and the transaction went smoothly, she kept contact through all session and sent the money right away :)

Will highly reccomend her to future transactions with others :)

12. Sold a leeke Sweet to kurohebi. Excelent comunications. I would happily do business with her again.

13. I sold a Little Monica Crow to kurohebi, everything went perfect, great comunication very recommended!

14. I bought Meoroo from kurohebi and couldn't be more happy! Communication was great and packaging was incredible. I would not like you wrapping my Christmas packages as I would never get them opened lol! Thank You for the extras! He is soooo adorable!!!!!