1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kuroi~carousel

Oct 18, 2008

1. I bought a beanie from her shop. Quick response, quick communications, great to deal with. Would buy again in an instant, thanks so much!

2. got a hoodie from her shop. very prompt pm's, quick shipping, great product!

thanks again!

3. I purchased a hoodie from kuroi~carousel and the quality is just amazing! Communication and shipping were terrific. Thanks again!

4. I bought a shirt from kuroi~carousel's and everything was greate! Nice communication and fast shipping! Thanks again!

5. I commissioned a Graphic Roses Hoodie from kuroi~carousel ^^ It fits my boy perfectly and it has amazing quality!!
      Very nice communication and fast shipping.
      Thank you! :aheartbea

6. I bought several items from kuroi~carousel's clothing shop and I couldn't be happier :] All the clothing fits perfectly, and is really lovely. Great quality and really nice materials <3 Excellent communication and quick shipping~
      Despite the small bumps (the post almost lost my package- they typed a number wrong when inputting it into their system), this was an excellent transaction. Would definitely buy from again! Thank you ^_^

7. kuroi~carousel was very kind when I inquired about the graphic rose hoodie. Even though it was out of stock on her sales thread, she was more than happy to make a hoodie when I expressed my interest in purchasing one.
      I could not be happier with my purchase! Great transaction overall~
      Thank you very much again :)

8. I bought a shirt and beanie for Kuroi~carousel and the quality was great! Made my AOD Qian look amazing! The transaction went smoothly and I would definitely purchase from them again.

9. Brought a bandana from kuroi and its brill thanks.

10. I bought doll hands from kuroi~carousel and it was an excellent transaction !
      Fast shipping, great communication and kuroi~carousel is such a nice and honest person !
      I recommend kuroi~carousel to other buyers and sellers :)

11. got a meanie from kuroi... she shipped it lightning fast, and its really well made! I totally reccomend her to everyone :)

12. er... a beanie >.>

13. I bought a couple of hoodies from Houri. They were superb quality and she quickly fixed an issue in which the wrong size was sent out. In fact, she went above and beyond the call of duty to set matters right. I highly recommend her as a seamstress and as a seller. One of the best, most honest sellers on DOA. I am totally satisfied with this transaction and would happily work with her again.

Thank you very, very much. :aheartbea

14. I purchased several beanies and a zip-up hoodie from kuroi~carousel, and everything arrived quickly and well-made :) Thank you!

15. I purchased a hoodie from kuroi~carousel. Even though it was out of stock when I asked about it, she was awesome and made one for me. Great communication and the hoodie was superb and great quality. Couldn't be happier with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to have more transactions with!:D Thank you!

16. I totally ordered a hoodie from Kuroi and it came in a day before my guy came in - and it fits him like a dream! Wonderfully made, it's totally professional quality. I wish I had one just like it for myself, haha! <3

17. I ordered a hoodie from Kuroi~Carousel and the transaction went perfectly. She let me reserve the item I wanted due to it being out of stock when I first put my order in and answered whatever questions I had in a timely manner. :) She also kept me updated on the status of it and stuck to her promised shipping date.

The quality is extremely professional and well-made. I would definitely buy from Kuroi~Carousel again!

18. Purchased a hoody from me, everything went swimmingly!, great buyer, VERY fast payment, and was polite and wonderful through the whole transaction!

19. I purchased several outfits from kuroi~carousel. They arrived really quickly and the communication was fantastic. Thank you so much!

20. Ordered two items, one was pre-made the other, kuroi~carousel had sold out of and had no more material, with brilliant communication, we settled an agreement to ship in some more of the same material, and thus she made some more.

Absolutely wonderful quality items, front a honest and caring business.

Would love to order again, when the time comes. kuroi~carousel will go to any end to meet high customer satisfaction. I highly recommend.

Thank you for the trouble you went for me! :3