1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kuroi~carousel

Oct 18, 2008

1. I purchased a wig from kuroi carousel and the whole transaction was smooth! Excellent communication, quick shipping and the wig is in gorgeous condition. Thank you!

2. I purchased some SD clothes and commissioned some SD clothes from kuroi~carousel. I am really happy with all the items. She was prompt and lovely to deal with. The commissions were made quickly and the shipping was extra cheap for international. I would have no hesitation to buy from again. Highly recommended :)

3. Bought a handmade hoodie from kurio and it's AMAZING! Awesome pattern, great quality. Fits like a glove! I am soooo happy! A wonderful seller to work with, awesome communication and fast shipping! Very afforadable!

A++++++++++++++++++++ :)

4. I comissioned a hoodie from Kuroi-Carousel & it was worth the wait :3
      Took just a few short weeks to arrive, is very well made & generally a very friendly & informative seller.
      Would definately order from again & recommend to others <3

Thanks~

5. I made a purchase from Kuroi~carousel's shop and it went great! I loved what I received and will definitely buy from there again!

6. I commissioned a hoodie from Kuroi-Carousel and it is awesome! Communication was great, the hoodie fits perfectly and she had it shipped out extra fast for me so he could wear it to his first meet! :D I would definitely order from again. Thanx so much.

7. I purchased a custom hooded sweater from this member, and the transaction was smooth and wonderful! She sewed my outfit quickly, and shipped it safely. I would definitely recommend working with this member for future transactions.

8. I bought 2 things from Kuroi, I got them really fast and it was as perfect as the pictures.^^
      Ill defenitively buy again from her again and again. The price are nice too!

9. I bought two fabulous shirts and the transaction was very smooth I got them very quickly! Very good seller!! (:

10. I ordered a Graphic Rose Hoodie from kuroi~carousel, the transaction went well. There was a slight delay in initial responses but once the order was confirmed the hoodie was made promptly and sent out asap. Great quality, would do business with kuroi~carousel again for sure!

11. I bought an Autumn Koi Hoodie from kuroi~carousel. The communication was great, the package has arrived safely, and the hoodie is really beautiful! Thanks! ^^

12. I pm'd kuroi about a limited hoodie she had for sale, but she has sold out. So instead she let me know when she re-stocked the fabric and let me commission her for a hoodie that fit my slightly-unusually-sized doll perfectly! That was very nice of her to do for me.
      The hoodie fit well and came in a very timely manner - also it was well-packaged.
      I am a happy customer, thank you kuroi!! :)

13. I bought a hoodie from Kuroi, communication was excellent, all my questions were answered quickly. The hoodie was shipped out very quickly.
      I love the hoodie! It's great and very well made. Thank you! ^^

14. I ordered a hoodie from Kuroi and I have to say I am so very impressed with her customer service as well as her abilities. First, the hoodie is gorgeous. The workmanship is the best. It fits beautifully and is a great addition to my boy's wardrobe. But more importantly, Kuroi cheerfully helped with a problem I was having with it. She was truly dedicated to making sure I was happy with what I got. And I am! I would recommend Kuroi to anyone looking for quality clothing and great customer service. Thank you very much, Kuroi!

15. I purchased a black v-neck from Kuroi! The shipping was fast and the shirt is definitely well made, I'd definitely buy from again!!

16. kuroi~carousel participated in my leeke world GO. Not simply copy-pasting my own replies, but really prompt replies and payments :D! Thanks for being great to work with!

17. Purchased two shirts from kuroi~carousel, and am very happy! The shirts are sturdy and well-made, definitely worth the price and I will definitely buy from again <3 thanks again!

18. I recently purchased a hoodie from kuroi~carousel for my SD13 girl doll and it fits her great! I'm so very pleased with kuroi's work - the hoodie is wonderfully made. A very pleasant transaction and I would definitely purchase from kuroi again. Thank you!

19. I purchased a few shirts and a hat from kuroi~carousel, they're a perfect fit! Very well made thank you :)

Here's Bentley(bbd waltz) wearing a hat and long sleeved shirt she made :)

[​IMG]

20. Oh my god.

Absolutely awesome work.

I LOVED the custom made hoody and shirt for my MSD boy.

Ultra fast shipping.
      Amazing communication.
      Great seller.

Highly reccomended. I can't wait to buy more!

Thank you so much for such a pleasent transaction!