1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kuroi~carousel

Oct 18, 2008

1. I bought a hoodie from kuroi~carousel. It's very well-made and I love it. :D Wonderful seller, very accommodating- I was allowed a longer than usual hold, which I greatly appreciate. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

2. I bought a hoodie, shirt, and beanie from kuroi~carousel.

Everything was perfect, and when the hoodie I wanted was out of stock, she offered to make one up for me! So sweet. Really, she was awesome to buy from, and I would gladly buy more things from her shop.

Thanks again for the cute clothes! My boys love them!

3. I purchased a Hoodie for my girl from kuroi~carousel's clothing shop. They were very patient with me, I highly recommend them c:
      Will probably buy more in the future!

4. i bought some clothes from Kuroi~carousel, the quality is amazing :) iam very satisfied. this transaction has been awsome she's an A+++++++++++++++++++++ seller, doll clothes maker :D i highly recommend her
      -eloisa

5. I commissioned some clothes from Kuroi~Carousel, and it was a great experience. The custom Blood Grunge hoodie and coordinating tank top are absolutely wonderful, and the quality is superb. Kuroi was very patient to answer any questions I had, communication was quick and friendly.
      I would definitely not hesitate to do business with Kuroi~Carousel again!

6. I purchased a couple of items from kuroi~carousel's shop. awesome communication and very fast shipping . the item's were awesomely made and I would love to buy from her again. Thank you so much!!

7. I recently bought a pinstripe blazer from kuroi~carousel and everything went smoothly! The blazer is well made and looks fantastic. :3 Will definitely buy from her again in the future.

8. I purchased a beanie from Kuroi_Carousel! Item arrived as described with great shipping. The communication with this seller was very good. Would do business with again!

9. Participated in my Dollmore Group Order. Everything went really really well, could never ask for a better participant!. Thanks !

10. I purchased a few items from Kuroi~Carousel's shop. All the items were wonderfully made and the communication was great. Shipping was fast. Would definitely buy from her again.

11. I purchased some SD clothing from kuroi~carousel and the transaction was great in all ways. Thank you!

12. I ccommissioned a MSD zebra top from Kuroi~Carousel. She was super quick in pm's, asked for specific measurements and then finished and shipped super speedy! The top fits great and looks great too! Thanks!

13. I recvd the Vneck shirt today in the mail. It fits great and my boy loves it. Thanks! I would def buy again, great communication and was packed nicely! Thanks again!

14. I got a few items from Kuroi~Carousel. I am very pleased with everything and she was amazing to work with. I would for sure buy from her again.

15. Commissioned three hoodies for a super gem, minifee & dollzone mini. The hoodies were amazingly wrapped, and were completely safe in the packaging. The quality of these items are fantastic! Kuroi~Carousel was a pleasure to deal with and kept me updated the whole time! I'm definitely commissioning her in the future. Thank you so much!

16. Purchased 5 SD13 items from Kuroi-Carousel (vneck T, Vneck long sleeve, turtle neck, black blazer, scoop neck) Communication was instantaneous, shipping was very quick, and the items were perfect :D
      There was a tiny mishap in shipping, but they were quick to respond and were honest as well as helpful with the situation :) Thus no harm done!

17. I bought 2 shirts from ◆Black Carousel◆ and I'm very happy with the transaction.
      The mail conversation was really great, and the shirt was very well wrapped in the package.
      Shipping was fast without any errors. Have only good things to say about this buy!! :D

18. I recently purchased 3 tops from kuroi-carousel and am very happy with them! Each shirt is well made and of excellent quality. Communication was excellent and shipping was very quick. Thanks so much for a great transaction! ^__^

19. I commissioned kuroi~carousel to make a custom sized Blood Grudge Hoodie from her shop :aheartbea Looks flawless and fits like a glove. She communicated with me in a very timely matter and shipped it out so quickly. I'm very happy to have done business with her and I hope to commission her again in the future :D

20. A little bit delayed >.< but I came back and commissioned her for a custom sized Tshirt :)
      was made quickly and made it home in great timing ^___^ very pleased.