1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kuroi~carousel

Oct 18, 2008

1. Bought a few pieces of clothing from kuroi-carousel's shop. She shipped quickly and the items are awesome. They fit my SDGr boy perfectly. Thanks so much!

2. I bought a hoodie from kuroi~carousel and it was a wonderful experience. Excellent communication, quick shipping and an absolutely top-quality product!

3. I commissioned a SD hoody from kuroi~carousel.
      Perfect transaction in everyway ^^;; She was wonderful!
      Good communication and the resulting hoodie is AMAZING <3
      Thank you so much A+++++

4. Purchased my second item, a blue vneck shirt! AWESOME item, super SUPER high quality, very affordable and gorgeous on my boy! Awesome seller, will def be doing business with her again!!! :)

5. Bought three shirts and they're great. The quality is excellent, and kuroi-carousel was great to work with. Good communication, prompt shipping, just awesome. Can't wait to snag a few more things from her in the future!

6. I sold Crobidoll Tei's head to kuroi-carousel . The transaction was 100% success, very smooth, very friendly - she was patient for me to ship the head and paid super fast. I highly recommend her :D

7. I bought a hoodie from kuroi~carousel. She was a pleasure to deal with and shipped out my hoodie in a timely manner. I would do business with her anytime ^_^

Thankx!!!

8. I commissioned some items for my Soom Teenie gems! She was fantastic to communicate with as always, my package was shipped within a reasonable time frame. It only arrived to me late because of the holiday rush but that isn't her fault ^_^ I will be ordering again for sure!!

9. I bought a hoodie and a tee from kuroi~carousel. She was a wonderful to do business with! I was in a rush to get the items for Xmas and she shipped immediately. Fabulous communication and the clothes were perfect! Thanks so much!

10. I purchased a rebel stars hoodie from Kuroi~Carousel responses where prompt and the item arrived before christmas as promised. It is extremely well made and fits my boy very well. Definately would do business again.

11. i purchased a hoodie and beanie hat from kuroi-carousels shop. They were received quickly and in great condition and the items are very well made, im over the moon. Communication was great also, i definitely recommend this doa member:)

12. kuroi~carousel joined my Crobidoll GO! Payments were prompt, communication was friendly, and everything went smoothly! I would be happy to do a transaction with them again! Thank you so much!

13. I've purchased some outfits from kuroi-carousel and they arrived perfect well package~ Communication was friendly and smooth throughout the transaction and I'll be sure to buy more from her in the near future! Definitely a wonderful experience and most recommended!

14. I comissioned some MSD clothes from kuroi~carousel.
      Clothes are great quality, communication is exellent, highly recommend^^

15. Short Sleeve V-neck (Beet or Navy)

Bought this item from kuroi~carousel and the item arrived just a few days later. She specifically made it to fit my asleep eidolon xun bjd and it looks absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much!

16. I bought a short sleeved v-neck shirt in beet from kuroi~carousel and the item is amazing. the shipping was fast, communication was amazing, and the item fits my boy like a dream. Thank you so much and I can't wait to purchase more!

17. ahahah, I bought THIS time around, a purple leopard hoodie and a black beanie. Both are AMAZING and arrived super super fast. Comminication was outstanding and I can't wait to buy more. Thank you again!

18. I got a hoodie and shirt from kuroi~carousel, communication was excellent and very friendly the whole way. My items were made and shipped in great time and they are amazingly well made <3 Would love to do business again!!

19. Bought a top off kuroi~carousel, very friendly and communitive, package arrived safely and the top is very well made, would happily buy from again and recomend

20. I commissioned some clothes for my 70cm boy.
      She was a pleasure to deal with, did the clothes and shipped my package really fast.
      Thank you for this transaction. I would happily do business again with Kuroi !