1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kuroi~carousel

Oct 18, 2008

1. I bought some clothing from kuroi~carousel. The communication was quick, I received my items quickly, and the clothes are excellent quality! :)

2. bought a gorgeous mask from the lovely houri! super fast shipping and amazing item! thank youuuu <3

3. I bought a couple hoodies and shirts from Houri. They arrived quickly and are amazing quality! Plus a little note and piece of candy were included, it was very thoughtfull and sweet. Definitely recommend!

4. I bought a hoodie from kuroi~carousel. It shipped very fast and the clothing of excellent quality. I would definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommended. Thank you!

5. Bought a bunch of clothes from Kuroi and loved each and every item. They are all gorgeous, very well made, and fit my SD's like a dream, boys and girls. Everything looks wonderful on my crew and I couldn't be happier. Transaction went very well, great communication and fast replies from Kuroi. Clothes were shipped fast and packaged so cutely, thanks! I will most definitely order from Kuroi again in the future, in fact, I can't wait!

My James proposing to my Katerina in some of Kuroi's clothes. (Beanie, black tutleneck, black starred hoodie, and purple zebra shirt)
      [​IMG]

6. Ordered two shirts from kuroi~carousel and they arrived yesterday! They're a perfect fit and are wonderful quality! Always a pleasure to work with. :3

7. positive feedback:

8. Purchased some clothing from Kuroi-carousel for an SD13 boy :) Great quality for sure, and the fit is very form fitting and nice. I recommend kuroi as a seller, and would do business again! Thanks <3

9. I bought some clothing items from kuroi~carousel. Good communication and quick shipping. Great transaction, thanks again!

10. I commissioned a 'beet' v-neck from Houri (just in time before she ran out of the fabric!) and everything went smoothly! The shirt was super high quality and the shipping was quick! Super happy and would buy from her again! <3

11. I commissioned a black and blue shirt for my delf girls. It arrived super fast. Is perfect as always and she was amazing. Perfect communication etc.

Thanks again!! Cant wait to buy my next item. XD

12. I bought 2 shirts from kuroi~carousel. Great communication and fast shipping. Looking forward to buying more items in the future! ^__^

13. I adopted a gorgeous Beauty White Soony (SS Mod) from Kuroi~Carousel, and I couldn't be happier. Everything was very straight-forwards and honest, friendly communications.

She was packed very well, covered from head to toe in a few layers of bubble wrap, I don't think there was much of a chance of her being damaged in transit. ;)

I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from Kuroi~Carousel again, highly recommended as a great person to do business with.

Thank you, Kuroi~Carousel, I will treasure her! :D

14. I bought two shirts and a jacket from her, and everything went totally fine. :'3
      The conversation was great and the items arrived savely. (plus, they're beautiful. >///< )
      I would definitely recommend her~

15. Ordered a few tops from kuroi~carousel together with a friend. She's amazing with details and kept making sure that all measurements given were correct! Shipping was also very fast as soon as items were done! Thank you for a great transaction!!

16. I purchased a SD13 hoodie from Kuroi~Carousel and am so very happy with it! Quick and reliable communication, friendly professionalism and wonderful clothing! The item was shipped out promptly and I am over all very happy with my entire experience. Very highly recommended! Thank you!

17. bought a navy vneck from Kuroi! PERFECT! Thank you! so easy to communicate with and fast to ship! <333

18. kuroi~carousel made two hoodies and a t-shirt for me. She always responded to my PM's quickly and asked me for clarification whenever it was necessary. Once the items were made, she was fast to ship them. I love the clothes on my boy, they fit him nicely and were well worth the wait. I'd deal with her again!
      Thank you 8}

19. Wonderful seller! Quick shipping, wonderful communication, and wonderful to buy from. Would buy from again.

20. I bought some clothes from kuroi~carousel. Perfect communication and work, fast shipping.
      Thank you so much ^^