1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kuroitenshi

Dec 24, 2007

1. Hey look what I learned! XD;;; Took way to long. Anyways, please leave your freeback for me here. Thank you to all that will or have bought from me~ *waves* :aheartbea
    2. Bought a wig from kuroitenshi on 12/14, it was shipped 12/17 and arrived in wonderful shape 12/20. Smooooth transaction. A great seller!
    3. I had the opportunity to deal with kuroitenshi in person at Ohayocon. The necklace I ordered was a commission. She was wonderful to deal with, prompt in following up with me after the con via pm and the necklace was completed and sent very quickly.

I recommend her as a seller :3
    4. Kuroitenshi made my girls some gorgeous bracelets. :D Wonderful to deal with, and very talented. ^_^ Recommended seller!

Thank you so much!
    5. Kurotenshi recently bought a blue tiny chair from me, and was great to do business with! ^_^ Very reliable and replies quickly to PMs.
    6. I bought a pair of eyes from Kuroitenshi; communication was great; fast shipping; excellent transaction!
    7. Bought a long Purple 'Mimi' wig from Kuroitenshi. Communication was excellent, item was exactly as described, and shipping was super fast! Great!
    8. Recently bought a pair of eyes from kuroitenshi, got the eyes basically right after I paid! Pleasure to work with :)
    9. Recently did some commission work for Kuroitenshi and everything went smoothly and she is a delight to do business with and create for.
    10. i bought a necklack from angel, and she was, haha, an angel to deal with!!! ^___^ she made the necklace exactly to my specifications, and let me know whenever there would be delays. :3

communication was smooth, and i got the necklace in a timely fashion~ ^^

she's a pleasure to deal with!!
    11. I was in a Dollmore GO ran by kuroitenshi. She was very nice to deal with, and shipped out everything quickly! Thanks Again! :D
    12. I was also in a Dollmore GO ran by kuroitenshi.

She was very good. Updated frequently and with good information. Shipped fast and well packed once order arrived. Thanks so much.
    13. I was in a Dollmore GO Kuroitenshi ran. She had great communication and everything came packaged wonderfully. Thanks again hun! :3