1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kurr

Feb 19, 2009

1. Hello there! <3

If we've ever done a transaction together, please leave your buyer/seller feedback for me here. ^-^ Thanks very much!

~~Kurr

2. Kurr is just wonderful, sweet and cute! :) She bought a Soom's doll head from me and MSC. She was very friendly and easy to deal with. Her communication was great and payment was on time. Everything was perfect. I enjoyed doing business with her. Thank you for picking me as your first seller! :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 /kis!

3. I just finished a split of a Soom Olivine with Kurr. She had the doll shipped to her and kept the body while I got the head. Kurr was great to work with, very good communicator and the split went super-smooth. I definitely recommend her for any future splits or transactions! Thanks! :aheartbea

4. I just purchased Kurr's Shiwoo.
      It was a real pleasure doing business with her! ^_^
      She always responded promptly, and got him sent out quickly. :)
      He was well wrapped and padded, and was in beautiful condition. ^_^
      I would happily do business with Kurr again. :)

5. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to Kurr. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. Kurr adopted Soom Beryl from me. she's a wonderfoul person and honest buyer. for sure I can recomend her for any transactions. it was a pleasure!

7. Kurr bought a Tender Lahoo head from me. She was soooo nice, made the payment fast, and everything went perfect! I definitely recommend her!

Thank you Kurr!

8. Kurr purchased my MSC can. Everything went really smoothly and nicely :D Kurr was a great customer, she provided prompt payment and communication even let me know when the package arrived as well I can't ask her for more. Thank you very much for this perfect transaction! I highly recommend Kurr

9. Kurr purchased a wig from me! She was very friendly, swift payments and great communication. Highly recommended!
      Thank you so much~! <3

10. Kurr bought a pair of Soom Amber antlers from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A+ buyer :)

11. Kurr purchased MSC from me :D everything went really well and our transaction is perfect! I couldn't ask for more *v* thank you very much! I highly recommend Kurr!

12. Awesome, awesome buyer! Kurr was a delight to do business with. Super friendly, wonderful to chat with and paid promptly with a quick layaway. Flawless! Thanks so much again! :)