1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kuru

Nov 19, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for me.
      If you've had a transaction with me, please feel free to leave your comments here~

2. Kuru bought a wig from me and was very very nice to deal, paid very fast and the communication was GREAT. I truly reccomend her! :)

3. Kuru bought a wig from me! Very polite and helpful :)
      Buy/sell stuff to her :D

4. Kuru was in my Hyde GO order and was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was patient, communicative and very quick to pay! Thanks so much dear! I'd be more than happy to do another transaction with you again! ^^

5. Lovely easy going buyer, dealing with Kuru was a pleasure and I want to thank her for your kindness and patience :)

6. Kuru participated in my DIM headphones group order. I received payment for her order quickly despite some difficulties with PayPal. Great transaction -- thank you!

7. I recently completed a terrific transaction with Kuru. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and pleasant. All transactions should go this well.

Thank you!

8. Kuru bought a wig from me :) Really fast payment, everything was perfect! Thanks again!

9. Kuru bought a wig from me and the payment was fast. :) She was a total sweetie to deal with and even let me know when it arrived. Thanks!

10. I sold a wig to Kuru and it was an overall great transaction. I definitely recommend doing business with her and I'd be happy to do so again myself. :)

11. Kuru ran our Minimee group order, and I couldn't have asked for a better group leader!
      The communication was excellent, pm's were answered very quickly, and I always felt up to date with the details of our order.
      Thanks!
      :)
      Michelle

12. Kuru was awesome! She led the GO for Atsushi Sakurai Minimee, and was right on pointe! Answered any questions I had, and kept everyone updated. The whole order went very smoothly :3

13. Kuru organised the GO for Atsushi Sakurai Minimee.
      She kept us updated through the thread and PM all time and very pleasant to communicate with ^_^

14. I participated in the Sakurai Atsushi Minimee order run by Kuru. It was very well organised and Kuru was constantly in touch with updates and preview pictures.

I would not hesitate to deal with Kuru again, she was a very efficient and friendly person to do business with!

Thanks again~ :cake:

15. I sold a body to Kuru

great communication, super quick to deal with, and very patient when I got a bit way laid :sweat:

lovely buyer all round

16. kuru bought a wig from me, and it couldn't have went more smoothly. She was quick with the payment, very friendly and responded quickly to messages as well! Thank you!
      Will do buisness with again!

~Carmen

17. Bought a head from Kuru. She communicated well and my boy shipped like lightning!
      Would buy from her again!

18. Kuru modded my doll's arm with her Clockwork Cybernetics - I have never been so impressed with turnover time (a day) or communication. Pictures provided and willing to put up with my constant pestering. Looking forward to working with her again in the future.

19. I bought a head from Kuru and it was shipped lightning fast and it is a lovely head. Great communication, wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again. Thanks!

20. Kuru designed and constructed a set of clockwork wings for my MSD girl and they are amazing! They are very detailed and stunning in person...and she was very sweet throughout the transaction :) I HIGHLY recommend her!