1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kuzle

Nov 13, 2014

1. Kuzle bought a DDH06 head from me and was quick with payment. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

2. Lovely person to deal with, short layaway, everything went smoothly. can 100% recommend :)

3. Sold Kidssky Moonstone head and a domuya doll to Kuzle and the transaction was pleasant :love Everything went smooth, fast and fuss free. Would be happy to deal with her again!
      Thank you so much!

4. Kuzle bought a Customhouse Ange Ai Sunny from me. She responded to messages quickly and paid promptly, and let me know when the doll arrived. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much :)

5. Kuzle bought a Myou Doll Martha from me. Communication was at all times prompt and polite, as was payment. I was informed as soon as the doll arrived - not needed but very much appreciated! Thanks for a perfect transaction :)

6. Kuzle bought a DC Queena from me and they were a perfect buyer! Payments were prompt, communication was frequent and friendly, and they were so patient with me when I couldn't find a box for the longest time. Thank you for a lovely selling experience.

7. Kuzle purchased a Customhouse body from me on layaway. She was great with communication, paid in a timely fashion, and let me know as soon as the body arrived safely. Lovely to work with!

8. Kuzle bought my Zaoll Luv on layaway. She maintained prompt communication throughout, was very friendly and all payments were reliably made on time. She is a model buyer and a very nice person - thank you! <3

9. Kuzle bought my Little Monica Roselyn on layaway. Super friendly and prompt with communication, and all payment was swift! She also let me know as soon as the package arrived to her! She was absolutely great to work with! Definitely a recommended buyer! Thanks again!

10. I had a wonderful transaction with Kuzle. I bought a Dollzone Yo Carter head. Great communication, very nice, and fast shipping. Excellent seller! :)

11. Kuzle sold me a pygmalion robin head, and I found them to be extremely honest and easy to work with. Even when there was unexpected damage to the head, they solved the issue without hassles. I would highly recommend them as a seller.
      Thank you.

12. Kuzle purchased an ANS junk head from me and she is such a lovely person to do business with; friendly PMs, fast payment and she sent me a little note to let me know when she has received the parcel in the mail^^ Highly recommended to all!! :kitty2:kitty2

13. I bought an IOS Lacrimosa head from Kuzle. She was lovely to deal with, great communication and fast shipping. Would definetly buy again from her. Thank you so much :hug:

14. I bought a Little Rebel Kaylar head from Kuzle. I couldn't be more happy aboot the transaction! I enjoyed dealing with Kuzle very much :) She was great in communication and the head was shipped super fast. It was well packed and arrived safe and sound. I'll be delighted to deal again! Thank you so much!

15. I bought a beautiful Lillycat Ellana from Kuzle. She was fantastic and worked with me as I made payments. She packed her really well and she arrived with no issues!!
      She also sent goodies which was so kind and thoughtful. This was an awesome transaction and I couldn’t be happier!! I would highly recommend! :)

16. I bought a Doll Family H/ XM doll DF-H Zhuang Qi from Kuzle. The transaction was excellent from start to finish. Doll arrived packed extremely safely and securely, and he's beautiful. Would definitely recommend working with! Thank you for a great experience!

17. I bought a stunning Soom Sard head from Pygmalion. It was sent fast and very well wrapped. Everything was good and communication was wonderful. Would definetly buy again from her she is so nice!

18. I bought a Ramcube Din head from Kuzle. It was a pleasure! Everything went smooth. Communication was great. Fast, informative and super friendly. The doll head is in clean and perfect condition. Shipping was lightning fast and the head was packed with lots of care. I highly recommend Kuzle as seller to everyone on DOA! Thank you so much^^

19. I traded with Kuzle my D.I.M Benetia head for her PW Rosemii Blossom head and I couldn't be happier with the trade! ❤️✨ We had very good communication and she was so friendly to talk to! Everything went just super well! I have always wanted a Peak's Woods doll and she made it possible for me, I'm so grateful :D I even got wig and some amazing eyes with the head as a gift!! Would happily do sales with her again. :kitty2

20. @Kuzle purchased my Angelheim Zena and I am 100% POSITIVE about this deal <3 The communication was fluent and kind, the payment fast. Kuzle let me know when the doll arrived just as we'd agreed. Thank you for adopting her! <3