1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kxoxo

Jan 5, 2009

1. Kxoxox bought an outfit from me. She paid promptly and everything went fine. No problems at all.

2. I just sold a MNF Seorin to kxoxo, and she was a good buyer to work with :) Good communication, very prompt payment, and very patient with a few minor delays in shipping. Definitely reccommended!

3. I sold a pair of MSD slippers to Kxoxo. Super quick payment and friendly emails. Enjoy your slippers! Thank you!

4. I sold a Kid Delf Bory to kxoxo and it was a such an incredibly smooth transaction from beginning to end. Really friendly, great communication, super fast payment and let me know when he arrived safely quickly followed up by leaving me feedback. Thank you so much, enjoy your boy ;)

5. kxoxo purchased a fur wig from me and was a great buyer! Quick payment and great communication, and let me know as soon as her wig arrived safely. Thanks for a great transaction!

6. kxoxo bought a slim mini dress from me, and everything went great! quick payment, a real sweetie to deal with too. enjoy!

7. Sold some clothes to Kxoxo and she paid quickly! Good to do business with. :)

8. Kxoxo participated in an Iplehouse group order that I recently ran. She was a great participant who paid in a timely manner, and was very patient throughout the unexpected lengthy wait to receive our items from Iplehouse. Thanks for participating in my group order!

9. I sold some slim mini pants to kxoxo, and the transaction was perfect! Prompt payment, would absolutely do business with again. Thanks! <3

10. I just completed a commission for Kxoxo and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Superfast communication and payment. Kxoxo was a delight to work with throughout!

11. Quick payment, good communication, good transaction! :) Thanks for buying from me!

12. Kxoxo rocks. I bought a full set, special edition ChocoPuki, Pipi from her, and he arrived promptly (less than a week later!) and in excellent shape, including his box! I would definitely buy from her again.

13. kxoxo ordered another wig from me and was lovely again to work with! Great communication, payment, overall transaction--once again, thank you!

14. Purchased Puki Cupid & Ante Multi heads from kxoxo. Wonderful transaction and quick shipping. I would not hesitate to buy from her again :) Thanks

15. I just recived (super fast) the ALPON MASK I bought from Kxoxo and it is wonderful!!!

Thank you!!!!!

16. Kxoxo bought an Iplehouse Reakskin I from me :) She payed promptly and was great to do business with. When she said she was interested, she meant it ;) I recommend her to all sellers.
      Thank you and I hope 'I' lives a happy resin life with you ^_^

17. I bought a DOB Aries from KXOXO. She is beyond gorgeous, all the pieces are great and she was packaged wonderfully, super fast shipping too! Thanks!

18. Kxoxo purchased my AoD Rao and she couldn't have been more of a pleasure to deal with. She paid quickly and informed me as soon as she received the doll. :) Wonderful buyer.

19. Kxoxo sold me her Chicline Lishe on layaway and was awesome to deal with. Thanks a bunch!!

20. Kxoxo bought my Doll Factory Pinee and the transaction went smoothly. Great communication & quick payment. Recommended buyer! Thanks! ^__^