1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kyaara~

Jan 20, 2010

1. Please leave feedback about transactions with me here!
      Thanks a lot! ​

2. I bought a wonderful pair of shorts for my bory. They arrived in good time, are well made, and a great fit. Excellent prices. Good communication. Very friendly seller.

Will definitely buy from this seller again.

3. I bought three great shirts from Kyaara, at a good price, they came well package, and it the time period she gave. I would definitely buy again.

^_^

4. Bought a cute pair of sweater sleeves from Kyaara. Communication was smooth and friendly, and package was sent out quickly. There was a small hiccup in arrival (to which she generously offered a refund when it didn't show) but by none of her fault. Package finally arrived in great condition.

5. Kyaara is a lovely person and was nice enough to split up an original DOD outfit for me, and sold me only the parts I wanted - thank you so much for that! She was a pleasure to do business with, the items were very well packed and arrived earlier than I expected them. I would definitely buy from her again!