1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kykycik

Feb 10, 2011

1. Bought a Fairyland Minifee Miyu head from Kykycik. She got here fast and in perfect condition! 100% positive!

2. I purchased 2 MNF heads from K, they were quickly and safely shipped. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Would definitely buy from again!

3. I bought a doll Kykycik. She was very friendly and the transaction went very well! Allarrived quickly and the packaging was very good!

4. Perfect transaction with Kykcyik! I bought her MNF ShuShu and 2 pair of eyes and I am so pleased - everything is lovely, packaged carefully, shipped quickly with friendly communication throughout. Thanks so much!

5. Bought a pair of Fairyland Minifee feet and shoes from Kykycik. She was lovely to deal with and shipped very quickly. :) I'd love to buy from her again!

A+ :D

6. Kykycik sold me a beautiful MNF Chloe head! =)

The comunication was good, the head arrived very well packed and in absolutely mint condition! Looks like it arrived from the doll store! Lovely and beautiful!

During all the transaction, Kykycik always maintained herself interested about the status of the box, asking if it had arrived yet or not, what indicates a very responsible seller.

100% + positive feedback for her!

Thank you so much, dear! :chocoberry

Petra

7. Kykycik bought a Macbook from me. She was very nice and her PMs were prompt. She paid quickly and was a.pleasure to work with. Thank you for a pleasent transaction, would love to work with you again.

8. I bought a faceplate from Kykycik - it arrived quickly and was just as promised. Very nice seller!

9. I bought a Minifee Shushu head from Kykycik. She was wonderfully friendly and prompt with answering all of my questions! I appreciate her working with me on the pricing, too. The whole transaction couldn't have been smoother. The head was extremely well packaged and arrived in pristine condition. I would happily buy from her again any time. Thank you so much! :)

10. I purchased a lovely MNF Shushu head from Kykycik. It was packaged properly and quite well. She shipped it right away and I received it in no time! She was a charm to communicate with. I would buy from her again with out hesitation!

P.S. her English isn't as bad as she acts like it is ;3

11. I recently purchased a Dollzone body from Kykycik. Awesome seller! Communication was always prompt and friendly. The body was shipped quickly and was well packed. I would buy from this person again if given the opportunity, and I highly recommend this seller to others. Thanks so much! :)

12. i bought a mnf miyu head from kykycik. she's very quick with pm's, and let me know when she shipped. the head arrived very fast, and in perfect condition.

highly recommended seller, thank you!

13. I bought a MNF sleeping Shushu head from Kykycik~ She was quick to respond to Pms, very friendly, and shipped surprisingly fast! I would definitely buy from her again!

14. I bought a Minifee Shushu head from Kykycik. The head arrived as described and arrived very quickly! The communication was always pleasant and the item was well packed. I recommend Kykycik as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again ^_^

15. I bought a Miyu sleeping head from Kykycit,
      Arrived very fast and great communication.
      Thank you very much ~♥

16. I bought a mnf head from her, and it was super well packed! I didn't get a tracking number (but it was on the box) and she arrived within a few days and safe and sound! I would do business with her again. :) 100% positive.

17. I bought an amazing old style outfit set from kykycik. She is a friendly and kind seller and she often informed me about the status of my paket.^^ Everything went absolutely smooth and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you!

18. I bought a pair of heel from Kykycik. They arrive quickly, as described and well packed. It was a great transaction and I would definitely buy from them again. Thanks!

19. I bought a dreaming marcia from Kykycik and it arrived quickly, and in good condition. A great seller!

Thanks Kykycik.

20. Kykycik bought a Unoa Lusis from me. Great communication and fast payment!

Thank you!!