1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kykycik

Feb 10, 2011

1. I bought a Dollmore Lisa Rubik head from Kykycik, she is very friendly and patient, sent the head very well packaged and promptly, and made sure till the last second that I received the head, she is very attentive.
      It was a very good transaction, I'm very happy :).

2. I bought mnf Shushu head from Kykycik, and I'm very happy with the transaction:) Quickly and friendly communication, fast shipping, very well packing..all is excellent!
      Kykycik is really great seller, I would be happy to deal with her again:3

3. I bought A pair of Dollmore Model shoes for my girl! Wonderful!

4. I bought a MNF body from Kykycik. The communication was perfect, Kykycik is super nice and understanding.
      The package was shipped fast, in the promised delays and was packed super safely.

I'd buy again without an hesitation^^

5. Kykycik bought an Elfdoll Amy and an Unoa Sist from me. She kept in touch, paid promptly, and was delightful to deal with. Thanks so much!

6. I bought Dollshe light blue 14mm eyes from Kykycik. It was a lovely deal and everything went perfectly! I would deal with Kykycik again at any time. :)

Thank you again, Kykycik!<3

7. I bought a MNF Active Line Girl Body from Kykycik and I'm very happy with the transaction. She was very quickly,fast shipping, very well packing and very friendly communication!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

8. I just received a doll chateau body + a couple of ball jointed hands from kykycik and I must say Im more than pleased by the delivery!! :D

Quick and easy shipping that got delivered straight to my door. XD

9. I recently purchased a pair of msd shoes from Kykycik. This was our second transaction, and again she was an awesome seller! Communication was always prompt and friendly. The shoes were shipped quickly and very well packed. I would buy from this person again if given the opportunity, and I highly recommend this seller to others. Thanks so much!

10. Purchased blank Loongsoul girl from Kykycik; the sale was quick, the communication plentiful and the shipping well packaged and fast.&nbsp; Fab person to do business with!

11. I bought a Unoa Lusis from Kykycik. The doll was shipped quickly and was safely protected. Friendly and punctual emails. A really great experience.

12. I bought a pair of white skin Minifee highheel feet from Kykycik. She was lovely to work with, very helpful and I'd deal with her again with no hesitation.

13. Bought a MNF Miyu head from Kykycik, she was fast to pm me back, shipping was fast and head was packed up perfectly, safe and sound. Great seller!

14. I purchased a pair of 12mm Dollshe eyes (light blue) from KyKycik. Perfect transaction. Very well packaged. Thanks.

15. I sold a Souldoll body to KyKycik. She was the perfect buyer. All communication was perfect, fast and nice. She was kindly enough to let me know when it arrived!! <3<3<3. I highly recommend her as buyer!!thank you very, very much my dear! *________*

16. I just bought a DZ Feilian Head from Kykycik. And the communication was great, she was very patient, and she sent her beautifully packed. I would do business with her again!:aheartbea

17. Bought shoes from Kykycik. Good transaction.

18. Just completed a very good transaction with Kykycik for my purchase of 4 pairs of Luts MNF shoes and boots.

Thanks so much!

19. I've bought some Dollshe Eyes to Kykycik. Good communication and secure shipping.
      The eyes were as decribe on the sale thread.
      I'm really happy with this transaction. Thank you. :)

20. I bought a pair of Minifee hands from Kykycik, they arrived safely and in perfect condition! She is super friendly an da pleasure to work with, I definitely would do business with her again!