1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kykycik

Feb 10, 2011

1. I purchased a long red 7/8 wig from Kykycik and it was a great transaction. The photos really didn't even capture how pretty the wig is in person! Packaging was great. It was super easy to get in touch with Kykycik and communication was quick and always polite. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again.

2. I purchased an absolutely beautiful doll from Kykycik:aheartbea She is a wonderful seller, the best in my opinion:)
      she packed my doll PERFECTLY, she was packed so safe and wonderfully, so much care went into
      sending my doll to me:aheartbea Kykycik is so kind and so nice, she replied to all my questions and messages
      quickly, great communication. Kykycik is also super trustworthy, i sent my payment by Personal Paymnet
      and she sent my doll the next day, as promised and my doll arrived two days after I purchased her, just as
      described, and so lovely:aheartbea I would buy from Kykycik again in a heartbeat:):aheartbea

3. I bought Dollmore Lisa Rubik from Kykycik, it was excellent:)! She is a responsible seller and a wonderful person:aheartbea! Quick shippment and carefully bubblewrapped. I will definitely buy from her again in the future! I want to say a big thank you to her! I highly recommend to all!:aheartbea

4. I bought a MNF Marcia head from Kykycik and I'm very pleased with the purchase. As previously mentioned, the head was well packaged, shipped soon after I paid and she replied quickly to my PMs. Wonderful seller. Thank you!

5. Purchased Dollzone Nono from Kykycik. Good communication and fast shipping. The doll is in perfect condition and really cute. A+ Vendor Thank You

6. Kykycik sold me a Soom little gem Pel, and she arrived in perfect condition :) Whole transaction was 100% professional and I'm very happy with my purchase. I would love to buy from her again and I'd reccomend her as a seller !

7. I bought a head from Kykycik; communication was great, and the head was well packaged and arrived very quickly and in great condition.

8. Thank you for this patient, excellent, and easy sale. Kykycik put a YoSD size carry case on hold for me until after the holidays when Iw as able to pay in full. The shipping was super fast, and the case arrived in mint condition! I have never seen so many safety packaging materials in my life. >< Air pocket things and packing peanuts and bubble wrap and the original company case and company bag and what not. Thank you thank you again! -Rebekah

9. Kykycik bought my Dollzone Annie on layaway. She was very sweet to work with! She made all her payments on time and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I'd be happy to do business with her again. :)

10. I bought a wig from Kykycik. She was great to work with, very responsive, and shipped so quickly! And additionally, when I made a PayPal mistake, she helped me fix it straight away. She is great and I would definitely do business again!

11. I bought some Val Zeitler doll staff from Kykycik. Everything passed very nice and easy. The communication was prompt and friendly. The shipment was reasonable and fast. Many thanks.

12. I bought a blank SOYU head from Kykycik. She shipped it promptly after asking how I would like it shipped. The packaging was excellent and there was no way anyone could possibly have broken it unless they ran it over with the delivery truck! The whole transaction was perfect all around and I would highly recommend her to anyone for a buy or sell.
      Thank you!

13. I bought a DollZone Freddy from Kykycik, she responded quickly and helped me with my confusions as a first time buyer and the head was wrapped very well and arrived quickly, I would definitely buy from her again in the future!

14. I bought a TTYA hoodie from Kykycik and she was so nice! I have bought from her before and I trust her, she is so nice and always kind and quick to send the doll or clothing to me :):aheartbea thank you again dear!:aheartbea

15. I bought a Volks FCS F-20 from Kykycik, she was very nice and answered any questions I had quickly, kept me up to date and shipped him fast! He came safely and was very well packaged. Overall beautiful transaction! Thank you very much!:hug:

16. Purchased a dollzone boy body from Kykycik, she had wonderful communication and shipped out fairly quickly, body was as described in all a wonderful seller I would definitely purchases from again!

17. I purchased a Volks head from Kykycik, and it is was perfect communication, very friendly, and a pleasure to deal with. Very fast shipping, only 4 day by EMS from USA to Russia!!! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone transacting with her. Thanks a lot))) :)

18. I bought a MSD Toppi fullset! All perfect!!! Thanks for this great transaction

19. I bought a Volks MSD body from kykycik. She was very friendly and amazing to talk with. The body arrived quickly and in perfect condition as he was packed very carefully. I would definitely do business with her again.

20. Bought a Volks F-20 head from kykycik and everything went really well, she was really patient and answered to every of my questions quickly, sent the package quickly and it was well packed !!
      Thank you again for everything !