1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kykycik

Feb 10, 2011

1. I purchased a darling little Dollzone Senna from Kykycik on a short layaway, and it was a wonderful transaction all around. Communications were quick, informative and friendly. The doll was packaged very professionally with all pertinent documentation, and shipped very fast. I couldn't be happier with my new doll!:)

2. I purchased a tiny Bo Bergemann Squeak BJD from Kykycik and it was an easy,friendly and very fast transaction,shipping was in unbelieveable fast time, doll was well packed and in very good condition like described, nice and friendly contact, will do business any time again - thank you very much for a wonderful transaction and a sweet little doll! ***** :)

3. I purchased a pair of Volks hands from Kykycik, they arrived very quickly. Good seller, thanks again! :D

4. Just bought a pair of MNF boots. They arrived quickly and in great condition. Thanks!

5. I bought a pair of MNF Boots. Very easy transaction and they arrived quickly and were exactly as described. Thanks so much.

6. I bought a Volks MSD boy body from Kykycik. The transaction was very smooth and she shipped on the next business day! The doll was just as described and in excellent condition! A very positive experience!

Thank you! :)

7. I purchased an SD13 boy body from Kykycik on layaway. Transaction was smooth and shipping fast once I had completed payment. Doll was well packaged and arrived safely. I would not hesitate to do business with Kykycik again.

8. I purchased a dress outfit from kykycik this month and several dress outfits and accessories last month. She is always helpful and friendly. I enjoy dealing with and I also enjoy talking kykycik. Thank you for having very pretty items available.

9. Kykycik purchased a Dollshe Bernard on a very short layaway. She was very communicative, so friendly and a joy to deal with. I would gladly sell to her again any time and I highly recommend her.

10. We have a doll trade with Kykycik and there were many details to set up. The whole communication was all the time nice, professional and with open mind and good will. The doll arrived perfectly packed and in mint condition. I would recommend Kykycik as an exremally reliable partner to cooperate with.

11. Kykycik bought my Volks F16 one-off boy in a layaway. They were great with communication, prompt with payment, and friendly to work with. I would absolutely sell to them again. <3

12. I sold some Volks SDGr boy hands to Kykycik. Overall it was a very pleasant transaction. Kykycik was very friendly and communicative through the whole transaction. A pleasure to talk with. I would be happy to sell to again. Thank you very much for an excellent transaction! :thumbup

13. ★ Positive feedback! ★

I purchased two pairs of Silent Paradise eyes from Kykycik. She was kind and cordial throughout our exchanges, and the items were delivered to me promptly. I was really happy with everything, thanks much. ❤︎

14. I bought a wig from Kykycik .great communication and fast shipping. Would recommend.
      Thank you

15. I bought a Volks Theodore Boys' Dormitory outfit from Kykycik. It was a pleasant and flawless transaction with top notch communication and super fast shipping. Thank you so much!

16. Very late feedback, I'm sorry ><

Bought a Volks Theodore full set costume from Kykycik. Seller was very quick to ship the items and was very communicative throughout the process. Would gladly do business with them again!

17. I purchased a pair of Leekeworld MSD sneakers from Kykycik. Shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks! :aheartbea

18. I sold Volks Theodore and Ernest to Kykycik. She asked for a layaway, which she paid off very quickly. She actually finished paying quite a bit earlier than the deadline we had set. Communication was always very clear and very pleasant; I really found her easy to work with as a buyer. I definitely would sell to her again!

19. Kykycik adopted Volks Michele head from me. Kykycik completed layaway earlier than expected! Great communication. Awesome buyer. Thank you so much once again!!!

20. Kykycik sold me a slim mini dress. She was very kind to negotiate with me, and always sent lightning-fast replies. She shipped the dress carefully and quickly. I would absolutely recommend her as a seller!