1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kykycik

Feb 10, 2011

1. Bought a volks outfit from kykycik; communication was prompt, they were negotiable with shipping options, and the item arrived very quickly. Wonderful transaction, thank you!

2. Bought a Volks F-16 head from Kykycik, everything went smoothly, I had really really great contact with her, she's very friendly and understanding <3 Package came in excellent condition! Can recommend hundred times!

3. I bought a Volks outfit set from Kykycik. She was patient and shipped the package very fast. Thank you!

4. I bought a Dollzone Annie head from Kykycik recently
      She was very polite and sent the head promptly after my payment. The head was packaged well and arrived in perfect condition!
      Thank you:3nodding:

5. Purchased an Dollzone Annie head, everything went smoothly! Fast communication, fast shipping, very satisfied.

6. Bought a Volks SDGr girl body from Kykycik and it went very smooth. They asked lots of good questions and got it shipped off really quick and arrived packed SO safe and well packed and just as described. Great purchase. Thank you!

7. I purchased a Dollzone Annie doll from Kykycik. Communication was great and transaction was easy. My doll shipped quickly and was packaged well and arrived safely. I would definitely do business again. Thank you. :)

8. I bought a doll from Kykycik and the transation went really well. The doll got here very quickly and packaged really well. I would buy from this seller again.

9. My first Volks SD was shipped to me in 2003 and I can truthfully say that the lovely SD10 body that Kykycik sold and mailed to me is among the very best wrapped dolls I've ever received.

Thank you!!

10. Bought really beautiful pair of eyes from Kykycik They arrived safe,looked ezactly like sale post listed, communication was good.

11. I purchased a Dollzone Annie from @Kykycik an the transaction was definite success! Communication was great - shipping was fast and she arrived safe and sound! I would highly recommend @Kykycik as a seller.

12. Purchased a Volks F-16 head from @Kykycik with no problems, good communication throughout and even checked on the tracking for me when she thought there might be a delay. Thank you!

13. I purchased 2 Dollzone Annie from kykycik and it is perfect communication, very friendly, kept me up to date and shipped them fast! They came safely and was very well packaged. I would definitely buy from her again in the future!

14. I bought an SDGrB body from Kykycik, who responded quickly to PMs and shipped the body very quickly once I'd paid in full. I'd highly recommend doing business with them and would consider buying from them in the future.

15. I purchased a Volks SDGr torso stand from Kykycik and it was a perfect transaction. Kykycik's communication was superb and friendly. After payment, the torso stand was shipped quickly, and it arrived in wonderful condition. It was a very pleasant experience and I would certainly enter into another transaction with Kykycik.

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

16. I purchased a DC Erica from Kykycik. The entire transaction went very smoothly, and Kykycik even refunded overpaid shipping costs. The doll was packaged very well and in great condition. Great transaction, I would buy from Kykycik again.

17. ★ Positive Feedback ★

I bought a pair of TianBa0830 eyes from Kykycik. Seller sent messages quickly, the item shipped out fast and it arrived to me very well packed/padded, in pristine condition and as pictured.

Besides a little confusion over the size of the eyes, I’m happy with my purchase, and the seller was very accommodating. I’d be glad to do business again, thank you!

18. I can highly recommend this seller. A perfect transaction. Seller is lovely and shipped the doll immediately...and what a beautiful doll she is! Extremely well packaged too. Thank you!

19. POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR KYKYCIK !
      I just bought Volks Masha from Kykycik and I’m so very happy with this transaction. She was super helpful, really friendly, kindly allowed me a long layaway; always stayed in contact until I got my package; she sent the package out super quickly and extremely well wrapped. It has been wonderful to meet this fellow hobby collector, I’ve had a wonderful time all throughout the transaction, I’ve even learned a lot about Volks in the meantime through her.
      Thank you so much dear Kykycik! And I seriously recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell in this market place. She is a friendly, trust worthy and honest seller.

20. I bought Tianba and Niango eyes from Kykycik! Communication was excellent, photos were provided, and the experience was excellent overall. Shipping was secure and the whole thing was very pleasant. Thank you so much for your patience with my delays as a buyer! I would recommend buying from her to anyone.