1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kyliebee

May 2, 2007

1. Joined my Mio group order, and everything went quite smoothly! Thanks much!

2. bought a unoa lusis faceplate from kyliebee
      was amazing to deal with and shipped quickly ^^
      she's gorgeous thanks so much
      a great seller :)

3. Kyliebee bought a doll from me. She was such a nice person to deal with, and sent me photos of the doll afterward. I'm sorry the doll wasn't a good fit for her doll family, but I would still be happy to sell to her again.

4. what a great seller. I brought a yo set fropm her and she shipped it out so quickly

5. i brought a YOSD from kyliebee. she was very good to communicate, fast shipping and everything is wonderful~:)

6. I bought a yo outfit from Kyliebee, and everything was great! She shipped fast, and included an extra wig, which was very nice of her! Thank you very much! I would highly recommend Kylibee and would gladly buy from her again! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!

7. I bought a YoSD from kyliebee and the transaction went perfectly. The doll arrived in exactly the same condition as in kylie's photos. I'm very pleased and would have no hesitation in dealing with her again.

8. A fantastic seller <3
      I bought Migidoll Ryu from her, and everything whent great ^^
      Hope to do buissnes whit her again.

9. I bought a modded dreaming shiwoo head from kyliebee and he arrived quickly and well packaged. She was an all around pleasure to buy from. Would definitely deal with again.
      <333

10. Kylie was kind to sell me her mio pants, gumdrops and gave me a gift! Thanks so much, you are an amazing seller!

11. Kylie has bought some outfits from me and she was wonderful to deal with!! :D Her communication is very friendly and consistent, payment is super-fast, and she's an all around excellent buyer. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Thank you so much again Kylie for such a smooth transaction--it's been a pleasure! X3

12. I Bought a Unoa body from kyliebee.
      The communication was great and it was shipped very fast ^^

Thank you very much for a smooth transaction~

13. sold my limhwa human to kyliebee, wonderful buyer, quick and reliable ^^

14. Bought a wig from Kylie, pleasant transaction, good communication. Would trade again. :)

15. I bought 2 wigs from Kylie.
      She shipped quickly and they arrived quickly.
      Great communication, Wonderful seller.
      Thanks so much :)

16. Got my wig OK! Tres cool, thankeee!

17. i have bought an adorable volks set from kylie - thanks so much!!! lightning fast delivery - and my girl is soo happy!!! :D

18. I bought a wig from kyliebee, and while the packaging was a little so-so, she did ship quickly, the wig was gorgeous and she was incredibly friendly and great to deal with. ^^

19. Kyliebee bought a head from me and it was a great transaction all around. Would sell to her again in a heartbeat! :)

20. recently bought a wig from kyliebee - great transacion, everything went smoothly and the wig arrived quickly - thank you