1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kyliebee

May 2, 2007

1. I bought a shirt from kyliebee... friendly communication, quick shipping, great service all around. Thank you! :aheartbea

2. Fantastic Seller!
      Fast shipping, lovely communication! :aheartbea!

3. I bought some shoes and they arrived in a timely manner from the UK to the US and they smell like Merry ole England! International packages are cool. :)

4. I bought some eyes from Kylie. She was completely professional and went way above the call of duty in shipping them to me. Thank you Kylie!

5. I bought a shirt from kyliebee. It was a great transaction, fast and friendly. Thank you ! :)

6. I bought a top from kyliebee and she was wonderful to deal with - great communication and fast delivery. I'm delighted with the top, it's perfect.

7. I bought a CP girl body from Kyliebee and all was perfect ! Very nice communication, very fast shipping and my body was really very well packaged with care ! Thanks so much !!!!!

8. Kylieebee sold me a CP boy body. Communication was fast and clear. The body was shipped very fast, unstrung to save shipping costs and well wrapped up for transport. The body arrived one week after payment was sent. ^_^
      I'm very happy with it.

9. I bought a Lishe head for Kyliebee. The head arrived fast and safely :)
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

10. I bought a cute outfit from kyliebee, and she sent it fast and everything was smooth! Thanks very much! I would happily buy from her again!

11. I bought a beautiful Lishe from kyliebee. She's an awesome person to deal with! She held the doll until my payday at the end of the week when I could send her the funds. The doll was wrapped with care and was shipped promptly. I definitely recommend her as a seller! :aheartbea

12. Bought a head from kyliebee. Excellent international seller!

13. I bought a Delf doll from kyliebee and she was a lovely seller ^_^ He arrived safely and fairly quickly ^^ It went very smoothly and communication was clear.

14. I bought a head from kyliebee.
      She's lovely and great seller. It's a pleasure to deal with her.
      Positive feedback!

:)

15. I bought a SD10 girl body from kyliebee and the transaction went really smoothly. Items arrived in great condition as like shown in the sales picture. - Thank you!

16. kyliebee bought my Volks Liz with some extras. Exceptional communication, fast payment and all around nice and great to work with. Thanks! :)

17. I bought a Minifée Shushu from kyliebee. Friendly communication and superfast shipping makes for an excellent seller. Thank you! :)

18. kyliebee bought a WOOSOO head from me. She paid promptly and everything went smoothly. Thank you so much^ ^

19. I sold a body to kyliebee. she is very easy to communicate, fast payment and smooth transaction. A really pleasant deal with her. thank you very much :)

20. kyliebee commissioned a faceup from me - she is very nice to work with! A great transaction, I would be very happy to do another faceup for her :)
      Thank you kyliebee~!