1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

>>> Feedback for Kymera <<<

Dec 22, 2009

1. Decided to start a feedback thread for myself, now that I've got a few MP transactions under my belt. Please leave a note if you've had a transaction with me. Even if it's just to say I'm horrible to deal with, LOL.

2. Kymera is a wonderful buyer! easy responses, quick payment! thank you very much!

3. Kymera purchased a Bygg unicorn tail from me and was simply splendid to deal with. Quick payment and great communication, all the makings of a wonderful transaction and more. :) I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future at all~

&#9829;[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]&#9829;​

4. Kymera participated in my twenty-first Leekeworld group order and everything went through wonderfully well. Payments were made in a prompt, timely fashion and communication from their end was kept up quite well. ^^ Dealing with them was incredibly easy and hassle-free and I would be open to doing so again in the future.

[ &#9829; &#9830; &#9827; &#9824; ]
      &#9786;][ Thank you for your participation in this order!! ][&#9786;
      [ &#9829; &#9830; &#9827; &#9824; ]

5. she buoght my Taco R head and was wonderful! as we live close by each other, we met in person and the head was delivered via that way :)

6. Kymera was a part of my recent dollmore go, and she was an AMAZING participant!
      She paid her invoices very quickly, and let me know when her items arrived!
      I would love to have her in any one of my GOs! :D Thank you so much!

7. Kymera was in my Dollmore GO. SHe paid her invoices fast and was a pleasure to deal with.

8. I made a partial trade with Kymera. My Loongsoul Emily head for a few wigs and a pair of shoes, plus some money. The trade went smoothly! The wigs and shoes were in great condition and she paid quickly! She was fun to deal with ^^ I would recommend her to anyone! =D

9. I purchased a doll head from Kymera and it was a very easy and smooth transaction! She was very good with her responses, provided clear, large photos of the product and supplied additional information and an additional photo when I requested. She was very fair (more than fair!) about the shipping price, sent me a scan of the shipping receipt after I paid, packaged the head securely, and all in all it was a great transaction. x3

10. Kymera hosted a split for a Loongsoul Michelle- she got the body, and I got the head- and it was a lovely transaction! She was always prompt to answer PMs, and was thorough in keeping track of and documenting everything. :) She's also great to chat with, and packed up my head very carefully for shipping... I really couldn't ask for a more ideal split!

Thanks so much! :aheartbea

11. I participated in Kymera's Alice's Collection group order. Everything went smoothy, communication and updates were prompt. I'd buy from her again.

12. I participated in Kymera's Alice Collection GO. Everything went really well and my items arrived ery quickly after arrival from the company. I would definitely participate in future GOs hosted by Kymera.

13. I was in Kymera's Alice Collection GO~ she was quick to respond to PM's and shipped items out fast! I'd love to participate in future GO's with her :)!

14. Kymera purchased a pair of Iplehouse shoes from me. Transaction was great, payment was prompt, excellent communication, and she let me know when they arrived and even sent me a picture of her doll wearing them, which was really great to see :) Thanks for a great transaction Kim. Would definitely do business with you again :)

15. Positive feedback
      Kymera bought some WDS eyes from me and the whole transaction was wonderful and Kymera even shared pictures of her beautiful girl wearing them.:love
      Thank you so much Kymera:hug:

16. I sold a Loongsoul Momo to Kymera. Communication was excellent throughout the transaction, even letting me know that the doll arrived. Payment was prompt, too, which I really appreciate. She was lovely to sell to, and I would gladly do a transaction with her again. Thanks!

17. Kymera purchased my Loongsoul XuanYan. Communication and payment were prompt and I even got to see post-arrival photos. A perfect transaction! I would happily do business again.

Thanks! :)

18. Kymera purchased DD hands from me. Great communication and promt payment. Also informed me right away when the package arrived. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!! ☺