1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kyos_kilt

Oct 22, 2006

1. here's my feedback ^ ^

2. Kyos_kilt was a pleasure to work with. His payments and replies were prompt and friendly. Communication was attentive while selling to this member. I recommend selling to him.

3. Communication through out the entire sale was excellent! He was prompt with all status information. A pleasure to work with and would buy from him again! A++++! :D

4. And I'll echo what Kittywolf13 said, because I just received the top half of what she bought the bottom of! :)

Yep, that made a lot of sense. ;)

A pleasure to work with. Many thanks!

5. Sold a wig to kyos_kilt ~ super fast payment and kept great communication~! Thanks so much again :daisy

6. kyos_kilt was in a leekworld group order I ran, awesome to deal with! :D

7. Great Buyer and Fast Payment.~~Thanks.m(_ _)m
      It's a pleasure to trade with you.

8. A pleasure to work with. I did a split with kyos_kilt. Great communication, highly recommend.

9. Terrific transaction with Kyos_kilt. Prompt, friendly communication. Super-fast payment. A pleasure to deal with.

Thanks!

10. I worked on a head for kyos_kilt on commission. There was a minor miscommunication in the initial shipping of the head, but beyond that he was great to deal with. Prompt responses and payment, good communication. Would deal with again.

11. kyos_kilt long ago, commissioned me to do a face-up for one of his dolls. He entrusted me to take care of the doll straight from the company and then safely to him, in person, at Otakon.

and now recently, I have purchased a Narae boy from him! Shipping was slow, but understandable!

He is highly recommended, as he is a friend of mine in person as well. :] :aheartbea

12. The beautiful BW EL-SS I bought from kyos_kilt arrived today safe and sound; it was an all around terrific transaction! Highly recommended~ :3

13. I bought a Vamp Elf Chiwoo head from kyos_kilt, was great to deal with and packaged the head well. Would gladly buy from again :) Thanks so much!