1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kyrenea (~Shannon)

Oct 10, 2006

1. Hello everyone,

Please leave feedback if we have had a transaction.

Thanks so much. :)

~Shannon

2. Shannon Was Wonderful to Work With! I Recommend her. :fangirl:

Thanks Shannon!

3. Kyrenea sold me an MSD shirt and pants and the whole transaction ran perfectly. The package practically arrived instantaneously and she kept up great communication throughout. Thank you for the clothes and the cute bookmark!

4. purchased a wig for my msd boy, great wig. a+ transaction would buy from again.

5. I bought some leathery looking pants for my mini. She kept in touch and told me when they were sent out and answered my questions promptly. The pants arrived within a week and they fit my girl wonderfully. She even sent along a cute bookmark.

6. I bought a Teen Trends outfit from Kyrenea, and everything went smoothly! Items were safely packaged, and arrived safe and sound. Thanks much! <3

7. Bought a Ken YOSD shirt from her. It's so cute. And arrived on time and safe! Thanks a bunch! :)

8. I did a trade with Kyrenea for some clothes and she was such a sweetheart - and the trade was fantastic. Thanks again darlin!! :)

9. Kyrenea bought a little blouse from me and it was a great transaction. Thank you and would work with again.

10. i bought a bunch of clothes from Kyrenea and she sent quickly and included a freebie to my specifications (i requested a guy MSD hat, and that's what i got - never mind that it's been instantly claimed by a female tiny, but oh well it's a nice hat!)

11. oh i forgot to say that the stuff she sewed herself is nice. can't edit here... donno why(?)

12. Great seller! Sent items almost immediately, and came looking exactly as pictured/described. Would do business with again!

13. I purchased a wig from Kyrenea, and the transaction was very quick and pleasant!

Thank you so much!
      Raven

14. Shannon and I did a really great trade, and I couldn't be more pleased. We swapped for a couple of pairs of eyes and a wig on my end, a pair of shoes and some hand-made hats on hers.

...I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am with these hats. They fit beautifully, and she was great through the entire process. Super fantastic!

15. Kyrenea (Shannon) bought a Tata shirt from me, she was great in communication and paid quickly! Very nice <3 Thank you very much and I recommend her to anyone!

16. just completed a trade with Kyrenea -- her /8 Monique Gold Label Buttercup wig in black/blue for one of my custom lariat necklaces in silver chain and hematite beads/findings. she was great to work with, and patient with me searching for trade items. we mailed within a day of each other and by the same method, and her item reached me exactly as described in the thread -- brand new and unworn, neatly packaged.

i'd definitely trade with Kyrenea again.

thanks again!
      ^_^

17. bought a cute scarf from this seller. fast shipping very friendly would do busness with again.

18. Got acute rock t-shirt from Kyrenea. The transaction went very well! Thansk!!

19. She is such a sweetie and a great seller. The crochet hat is soooooo cute <3 I would buy again from her in a second. Fast shipping and quick responses. Love love love this seller yayzzzzzz Five thumbs up heehee ^-^

20. I'm giving Kyrenea off the charts positive feedback! I bought a pair of converse shoes from her, everything about the transaction was excellent. And not only that, when I accidentally sent a payment of $580 to her (I meant to send that to someone else) she PMed me, told me, and sent back the money! She's truly one of a kind! :aheartbea