1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kyrie

Apr 14, 2008

1. Although I was inactive on DoA for a while, I know that there are people out there who have done business with me in the past. So if you remember me at all, :lol:, give me feedback! Thanks!

2. Did a trade with her, she's very reliable and has really fast communication. I received the doll really quickly, and she's friendly too! dependable trader/seller. Definitely would do business with her in the future. Thanks for this easy and smooth transaction!

3. Had a great transaction with Kyrie.. Head was in new like condition and was shipped super quick. Very friendly gal to deal with and great with communications..
      Thanks for everything, Kyrie..

4. I just recently purchased a wonderful outfit from Kyrie and my package arrived super fast and in perfect condition. Kyrie was very friendly and communicative during the whole transaction process and I would certainly purchase more from her again in the future! Thank you!!:)

5. I ordered SD13 girl (with Nomake) for Kyrie.

Kyrie really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, very smooth payments!! Everything is perfect.
      Thank you very much :D

I highly recommend Kyrie :thumbup

6. Kyrie participated in the James Marsters minimee grouporder, she was great to deal with, we had great communication and she paid promptly.

7. Awesomely fast shipping & responses - great transaction! Kathleen

8. I bought a Soom Super Gem body from Kyrie. The shipping was fast and communication was excellent the entire time especially when the stupid post office messed up the tracking number! I would definately buy from her again!

~mp

9. Kyrie bought a Madoka head from me, very fast payments and good communication.

10. I bought a James Marsters head. She was very kind, considerate and understanding. I paid using a money order which was very nice of her to let me do since she had listed that she accepted paypal. Thank you! :D

11. I sold a SD16 girl body to Kyrie. We had a layaway and she was very good with paying on schedule, and keeping up communication. She was very kind and was understanding when I took a few days to mail out the body because I was trying to find shipping materials. I recommend her as a buyer, and If you have to do a layaway with her I recommend her for that also! Great person to deal with!

12. Kyrie bought a pair of Urethane eyes from me and she is very quick in payment and very friendly too:D I highly recommend Kyrie and thanks so much for such a wonderful smooth transaction:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

13. Kyrie participated in my Dollshe Eyes GO. She was easy to communicate with and quick with payment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks!

14. Thank you,dear Kyrie for lovely Unoa Zero Marion you've sold me!Great packing,gorgeous doll in a super condition!
      A+++++Seller!

15. Kyrie participated in the ED eyes group order I organized. The transaction was very smooth and she was an awesome participant!

Thank you so much and I hope to work with you again! :D

16. I just bought a Volks SD16 girl body from Kyrie, and the transaction couldn't have been smoother! Great communication, the body was well-packed, and shipped super fast. Thanks so much! :D

17. Just finished a Korra commission for Kyrie. It was a fun project and she was great to work with! Hope to do another for her!

18. We just had a marvelous transaction on a commissioned outfit. The outfit took far longer than expected and I appreciate the patience while I mad e it perfect.