Feedback for Kyrie

Apr 14, 2008

1. Although I was inactive on DoA for a while, I know that there are people out there who have done business with me in the past. So if you remember me at all, :lol:, give me feedback! Thanks!

2. Did a trade with her, she's very reliable and has really fast communication. I received the doll really quickly, and she's friendly too! dependable trader/seller. Definitely would do business with her in the future. Thanks for this easy and smooth transaction!

3. Had a great transaction with Kyrie.. Head was in new like condition and was shipped super quick. Very friendly gal to deal with and great with communications..
      Thanks for everything, Kyrie..

4. I just recently purchased a wonderful outfit from Kyrie and my package arrived super fast and in perfect condition. Kyrie was very friendly and communicative during the whole transaction process and I would certainly purchase more from her again in the future! Thank you!!:)

5. I ordered SD13 girl (with Nomake) for Kyrie.

Kyrie really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, very smooth payments!! Everything is perfect.
      Thank you very much :D

I highly recommend Kyrie :thumbup

6. Kyrie participated in the James Marsters minimee grouporder, she was great to deal with, we had great communication and she paid promptly.

7. Awesomely fast shipping & responses - great transaction! Kathleen

8. I bought a Soom Super Gem body from Kyrie. The shipping was fast and communication was excellent the entire time especially when the stupid post office messed up the tracking number! I would definately buy from her again!

~mp

9. Kyrie bought a Madoka head from me, very fast payments and good communication.

10. I bought a James Marsters head. She was very kind, considerate and understanding. I paid using a money order which was very nice of her to let me do since she had listed that she accepted paypal. Thank you! :D

11. I sold a SD16 girl body to Kyrie. We had a layaway and she was very good with paying on schedule, and keeping up communication. She was very kind and was understanding when I took a few days to mail out the body because I was trying to find shipping materials. I recommend her as a buyer, and If you have to do a layaway with her I recommend her for that also! Great person to deal with!

12. Kyrie bought a pair of Urethane eyes from me and she is very quick in payment and very friendly too:D I highly recommend Kyrie and thanks so much for such a wonderful smooth transaction:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

13. Kyrie participated in my Dollshe Eyes GO. She was easy to communicate with and quick with payment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks!

14. Thank you,dear Kyrie for lovely Unoa Zero Marion you've sold me!Great packing,gorgeous doll in a super condition!
      A+++++Seller!

15. Kyrie participated in the ED eyes group order I organized. The transaction was very smooth and she was an awesome participant!

Thank you so much and I hope to work with you again! :D

16. I just bought a Volks SD16 girl body from Kyrie, and the transaction couldn't have been smoother! Great communication, the body was well-packed, and shipped super fast. Thanks so much! :D

17. Just finished a Korra commission for Kyrie. It was a fun project and she was great to work with! Hope to do another for her!

18. We just had a marvelous transaction on a commissioned outfit. The outfit took far longer than expected and I appreciate the patience while I mad e it perfect.