1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for La Sultana

Dec 17, 2006

1. :aheartbea shes such a sweetheart to do buisness with!! shes very understandign and helpful. i would highly reccomend her for graphics!!! shes very speedy abd does great work (look at my signature ^^)

:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

2. Note to anyone interested in graphics: Here is what the sig I made for X_Kazakai_X looked like...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I will no longer do signature graphics this large due to the restrictions on DoA but I'd be happy to do something similar within the limits. :)

3. Luna took on a little project for me a while back, and she's been absolutely brilliant with it, as it meant designing something for a doll size that she doesn't have. She's done an absolutely wonderful job and kept in constant contact with me. I would definitely order from Luna again in the future! :D

4. I recently bought an outfit (Despina Ryu default) from La Sultana. She kept in touch, refunded me so quickly when I accidentally sent payment the wrong way, and shipped very fast! I'd definitely buy things from her again!

5. La Sultana was in a group order than I organized. Thank you for fast payment and a smooth transaction, La Sultana!

6. [​IMG][​IMG]

makes great things!

7. participated in my dollmore group order. quick payments and very friendly ^_^

8. Bought a sweet little MSD black jacket, and got very prompt shipping and excellent communication! :)

9. La Sultana had great communication, speedy payment, and was awesome to deal with in general. Thank you!

10. Great comunication, fast sending..and her clothes are awesome!
      Thank you!

11. We did a sorta trade, she is so sweet and the garter belt she made me is fabu!!!

12. I commissioned a wonderful Poet Blouse from La Sultana. I'm completely thrilled with the transaction. Thank you so much! It turned out wonderful.

~Meee

13. I commissioned a tiny Suigintou cosplay from La Sulatana and she did a beautiful job :aheartbea
      She put in a wonderful amount of detail, it is so cute! She worked really fast too, and had it ready way before I expected too ^.^ She also got the outfit to me really fast and it is even lovelier in person. I will add a pic once I get the doll the outfit was made for *_*
      Thanks so much!!!!
      ~Grawwu

14. I bought a dollheart msd newsboy cap from La Sultana and am very pleased with the transaction. La Sultana was very friendly and quick to respond to my PMs and very quick to ship out my item. And the cap was just as it was described and arrived to me in excellent condition. I highly recommend her as a seller to those thinking about purchasing from her :)

15. I traded some Dollheart shoes was La Sultana and she was a pleasure to communicate with and shipped quickly. ^_^ I'd gladly do business with her in the future.

16. La Sultana did a fantastic job on an outfit for me, keeping in contant contact. She really worked hard to make the outfit I envisioned. She wonderful to work with and a real sweetheart. Everything came quickly and in perfect condition. I'd definately work with her again.

17. La Sultana created the most beautiful harem-esque set for my Shiwoo.

She was incredibly professional and patient with me, and highly prompt with updates and changes that were being made. Her work is incredible, and made with obvious love down to the smallest detail.

:aheartbea Just a note for any prospective buyers: her work looks great in the photo, but it looks twice as good in person! :aheartbea

18. I commissioned three pairs of Arabian style pants for my MSD djinn and I can't be happier with them! She was very prompt with PMs, with fabric shopping, and constantly let me know the status of the pants--and made sure to include pictures of everything. Also, she shipped them out right off the bat. I'd definitely commission more clothes from her in the future! A VERY pleasant business transaction and thank you SO much! My Ifrit finally feels like he's complete. <3333

19. Commissioned an outfit for my MNF Lishe and it is great! Thank you Luna!:)

20. La Sultana bought a Minoru World Junior Leila from me and was great with communication and paid promptly on time. ^^