1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for la_contessa

Dec 12, 2006

1. Here is my feedback thread ^_^ I would appreciate it if y'all could leave a little message about any transactions you have with me. Thank you!
    2. la_contessa was a very friendly, reliable buyer! She paid promptly and was nice about letting me know the eyes arrived safely. :)
    3. la_contessa bought eyes from me. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thanks!
    4. Bought a wig. Fast payment and great communication. Thanks!
    5. La_contessa bought a pair of shoes from me, she was a wonderful buyer and payed promptly. Thanks a bunch~! ^^
    6. Bought a wig, she shipped fast and well, was very nice to deal with!
    7. I bought a DIM body from la_contessa some time ago- She is a friendly, polite and overall lovely person to deal with^^
    8. I bought a pair of pants and a top from la_contessa and the transaction went very smoothly. Great communication and superfast shipping. Would do business with again. Thank you la_contessa and thanks for the lovely gifts also. :)
    9. Sorry for the late feedback, la_contessa is a very good buyer to deal with ^^ No hassle whatsoever ^^

Thank you for shopping with us here at The Patissier ^O^~
    10. I bought a red wine wig from her. Very prompt and quick! Great seller and great transaction. Thank you! ^^
    11. Great to do business with .I bought a wig and it was shipped quickly.Thank you!
    12. Sold a body to la_contessa. Very good to deal with. Transaction was smooth and quick :)
    13. I bought a shirt from la_contessa, and it shipped super fast and she was so pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend her, thanks so much!
    14. Bought Musedoll necklace from la_contessa. Item was shipped quickly, and in good condition when it arrived. La_contessa also answered questions in a friendly and quick manner. Would deal with her again.
    15. I purchased a body from la_contessa and it was a wonderful transaction! :)
    16. I ordered the cutest shoes from la_contessa, and the came very quickly, well packed and in excellent condition. It was a joy! Thank you!
    17. A great, friendly seller! thanks again!
    18. I bought a pair of glass eyes from la_contessa.
      Very fiendly communication and quick shipping, everything perfect!
      Thank you so much!!
    19. I purchased a hoodie from La_Contessa, communication was excellent and it looks great!

Thanks again!

20. I bought an adorable outfit from la contessa, and I couldn't be any happier. The shipping was very prompt and she was awesome to chat with through pms. Thanks! :fangirl: