Feedback for labeth

Dec 12, 2008

1. Starting a new thread for Labeth/Auryn!

Purchased a Volks dress set from me - very friendly, smooth transaction, and quick payment!

Much thanks!

2. labeth purchased a wig from me. Payment was prompt and the whole transaction was very smooth!
      Thanks!

3. labeth was in my Iplehouse GO and was a great pleasure to work with - paid promptly and very pleasant to work with! Would definitely sell to again!

4. labeth bought a pair of Luts mary-jane shoes from me. Thank you for a flawless transaction! :D

5. Labeth bought a Teeny Gem outfit from me as well as some shoes for yo-sd sized dolls to go with it. She paid quickly and was very pleasant to do business with! Would definitely do business with her again in the future.

6. Sold a wig to Labeth. the transaction was as smooth as possible!!
      would love to do another one anytime!!!

7. I sold a Soom Teenie Gem Violet to Labeth and she was a dream to deal with. Prompt payment, supper and consistent communication and simply a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction.

8. I bought a wig from labeth. It arrived quickly, and in perfect condition. I will definitely do business with her again. <33

9. Labeth bought a pair of shoes from me. The transaction went very well. Thanks!

10. labeth participated in my LUTS group order. fast payment and all. Everything went smoothly. Thank you~

11. I sold a dress to labeth, she made fast payment, and we have good communication. She is a nice buyer, thank you ^^

12. Sold a dress to Labeth. She was absolutely quick and polite in communication, lightning fast with payment and a was a joy to deal with! Thank you so much, I'd love to do business with you again!

13. Sold a volks clothing set to her.
      She is a good buyer!
      Will to trade with her again!
      Thankyou!

14. I just bought an Iplehouse Harin sleeping head from labeth. The head was shipped quickly and was packaged very carefully and with great communication.

Thanks again! :D

15. I just completed a commission for Labeth and the transaction couldn't have gone more beautifully. Super-fast payment and prompt, friendly communications. Labeth was just a joy to deal with throughout. I hope to sew for her again!

16. Labeth bought some shoes from me and she was a pleasure to deal with in every way. I really couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much :D

17. Labeth bought a dolly head from me. :) Her communication was wonderful, the payment was there right when she said it would be, and everything was just lovely.

I would definately do business with her again. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

18. I just purchased a wig from labeth. Quick shipping and excellent communication, I would love to do business with again!

19. Labeth bought eyes from me. She paid extremely quickly and her communication is excellent. I would be happy to do business with her again.

20. I sold a shirt to Labeth. she was extremelly patient when I lost the original shirt, while I made a new one for her. Excellent to deal with all around! :)