1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Labrat

Jun 30, 2006

1. I just bought a Wishel from Labrat, shipping was super quick, well packed and she even threw in two outfits and a fur wig!! I'm happy and would deal with her any day no problem!! :)

2. I just purchased a Unoa Sist and Elfdoll Jin from Maria. Everything was perfect! Shipping was fast and packed well and the dolls were exactly as described.

Great seller!! (and wonderful dolls!!!)

thank you so much Maria!

3. I bought an Uyoo from Maria! She was packaged perfectly and shipped amazingly fast!

Thank you!

4. I bought a MNF Soo from Labrat (Maria).

Maria was so easy to work with. She gave me time to decide, no rush at all. :aheartbea Provided plenty of pictures and the transaction was smooth.

The shipping was fast and she came packaged beautifully. I highly recommend doing business with Labrat. ^^

5. I had a wonderful transaction with Maria (LabRat!!) I sold her my DES and she was a very prompt payer and just a joy to work with. Thank you so much! Enjoy!:lol:

6. Bought an Unoa Mocha from Maria in March 2007. The doll arrived in no time, beautifully packed. The whole transaction was stress free. Thanks for all your help. All the best, Hugo

7. I've sold my LUsis 1.5 to Maria. She's great to deal with. Payment was fast, contact was awsome. Everything went smooth :)
      Thank you!

8. Once again another excellent exchange with Maria. A wonderful honest person to deal with. Thanks again!

9. I bought a Naripon from her, and it was perfect transaction from beginning to end.

Thank you for letting me adopt the now tiniest member of my resin family! :D
      A real pleasure dealing with such a nice and friendly DoAer :D

10. smooth deal, fast shipping, great cominication :thumbup

11. I just bought my first doll from Maria. She arrived here super quick and in great packaging.

Maria has made buying my first doll a wonderful experience. I would gladly buy another doll from her someday.

Thank you Maria for letting me adopt my first resin baby!

12. I have done faceups for Maria, as well as having her in a couple of group orders. Her communication is always fast, pleasant, and she is GREAT to deal with. Quick pay, easy transactions every time. Thanks Maria!

13. Labrat just sold me an Uyoo kit.

It was here before I could *blink*, and this is even including a holiday! Great correspondence, wonderful shipping, and this has to be the cutest thing I ever saw. :)

Many thanks!

14. I bought a OD so ye from Maria everything went very well. fast shipping great communication!

15. I got and uber tiny and uber cute OD So Ye snowskin from her, and the transaction was perfect from beginning to end XD

Thanks so much!! Now Naripon has a friend her size! :D *gasp* or a sidekick O:

16. She sent me two crochet Juliet caps for my Narae for free when I asked on the forums if anyone knew how to make them. She's really, really wonderful and I'd recommend her to everyone.

17. I just bought a beautiful doll from Labrat and she is totally awesome. She made everything easy and sold me a lovely little girl that I have been wanting for ever. Thank you so much Maria im one happy dolly mummy :)

18. I sold an SD13 Nana head to Labrat and it was a perfect transaction! She paid very quickly and the communication was excellent. I love it when buyers let me know their items have arrived. :D I would sell to her again in a heartbeat! Thanks!

19. I bought a Wishel demon. transaction was fast and pleasent. I would gladly deal with Lab rat again.

20. I bought a Miel from Labrat and she was fantastic. Very nice to deal with, quick to post, and took a lot of care with the wrapping to make sure nothing would be damaged. I would be more than happy to deal with her again :)