1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Labrat

Jun 30, 2006

1. I bought adorable Raphael for Valentine from Labrat. She kept in contact with me the entire time, and shipped very securely. I'm very happy with my Raphael, and would highly reccomend Labrat to other buyers.

2. I bought a Puki Sugar winking faceplate from LabRat and it arrived really quickly and is just too cute!

Thanks!

3. I recently purchased a Unoa small bust from LabRat. She was very friendly and helpful and the item arrived it great time and even better condition. Thank you so much!

4. I just purchased a pink Baha from Labrat. Amazingly fast shipping, great communication. Was an ideal seller. I would love to do business again!

5. I sold my Curo to LabRat! She was nice to deal with! She paid fast and let me know the bunny arrived safe and sound! Would deal with again! It was a pleasure! Thanks so much!

6. I sold LabRat a pair of Yo Tenshi wings. Great communication and fast payment! Thanks! :aheartbea :D

7. Labrat is MY HERO!

I put out a WTB thread to get a Puki Puki Sugar for my Mom for mothers day. I was cutting it real close on time so I knew it was a long shot. Labrat saw my thread and PM'd me. She was SO HELPFUL! Labrat gave me pictures and answered all my questions so fast. She was even willing to send the box from her Puki Piki instead of the Sugar box because her box had been warped in shipping. How nice is that!

The little cutie arrived in time for Mothers day and my mom was so thrilled.

Labrat... YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

<3

8. I did a trade with Labrat. (Her doll <=> my doll)

Labrat is indeed wonderful to deal with.
      Every step was perfect. I asked her to protect the box well and she did it perfectly! :aheartbea Thank you very much for smooth and wonderful transaction. :D

I highly recommend Labrat. :aheartbea

9. Bought some MSC from her for great price, and she shipped it fast ^__^ love her!

10. Maria is a wonderful person and trade partner!

~Sealpup

11. I bought a Yo-Tenshi Mamu from Labrat. Shipping was super-fast and I was impressed by the careful packaging. The doll came perfect as advertised and I'm ecstatic!

Thank you!

12. Labrat bought my little Pipos Rooney and she was pleasant to do business with ! She was very friendly and let me know when little Rooney arrived !

Thank you for giving her a new home ! :daisy

13. Bought a puki faceplate from LabRat and it arrived superfast! So fast I forgot to leave feedback til now (bad me!) ...thanks Labrat...everything was just right!

14. I had such a lovely transaction with Labrat. Maria is super to buy from! She sold me a lovely Choa. The doll arrived in perfect condition and she packaged her extremely well. I highly recommended Maria and hope to do business with her again. :fangirl:

15. I bought a beautiful Bisou Ai from Labrat, she packed her super carefully, shipped her fact and has excellent communication. Bonbon is perfect.

16. Labrat bought my one MSD body. She paid fast and was a delight to deal with.

17. I bought a Limhwa ToYou from LabRat after she contacted me because of a WTB ad I posed in the Marketplace. She was a true pleasure to deal with, very accommodating and friendly, and communication the whole time was easy and prompt. She shipped the doll within 24 hours of me sending payment, and it arrived safely packaged within only a few days. She even included some extras, like outfits and a faux fur wig! I would happily do business with her again.

18. LabRat sold me a doll that I've been searching for a long time.

IMO, she is one of the best sellers here and a very kind person. The complete transaction was a dream. The communication was excellent, the doll very well packed and it was here very fast.

Thank you so much :daisy

19. Perfect seller - great communication, fast shipment, item perfect. Thanks!

20. :) I just bought a cute little doll from Labrat...excellent transaction, again!! Actually I have bought more than one doll from her. Great to deal with. :)