1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for lace84 :)

Aug 8, 2007

1. When i´m soon are going to make transactions with you from this site, pleas give me feedback!

2. I have unbelievable bad feedback to Bambi.
      She was going to buy my Moon. Price and more, everything went smooth and she promised to set the money into my bank account 8. nov. But that didn't happened, since the bus seemed to go on strike, and Bambi couldn't go to the bank.
      Then she told me that the money would come 9. nov, but now we have 16 nov and I have still not seen any money at all. She said they already were taking off her account and sent to mine, and she was going to call her bank and hear what was wrong, and afterwards write back to me, though she never did.
      I sent her 2 PM's, which she haven't read yet. But if you are into business, haven't paid, is the only thing to do is to write back to the seller at least. Especially since she ALSO got my phone number, then she could write to me, and it was her asking for it, so she could message me when the money was going in.
      So I won't recommend Bambi as buyer. My Moon is on sale again, and should I suddenly get the money from Bambi, will I return them.

3. so sorry, but I made a mistake by calling lace84 Bambi, its her name on our danish doll forum resin garden. My mistake, but I can't edit it...

4. I have *more* unbelievably bad feedback for lace84.
      The entire situation can be read here in the paging thread

I purchased a modded Soom Namu head from lace84 in December. She was very sweet at first, expressing her happiness that I had purchased her head because he made her sad and she wanted to see him go to a good home. BUT shortly after paying in full that same day and agreeing with lace84 that she could hold off shipping until after the holidays, lace84 disappeared--or rather never shipped my head, and refused to contact me in any way, shape or form. I saw proof that she continued to visit DOA in her profile (documented in the paging thread) and post on the Danish boards--but I never got my head, and I have yet to be refunded.

I opened first a paypal dispute (to which she never responded) then a paypal claim, which I won, but have not received any money from because there is none in her account. lace84 has been back on DOA for the last two days, and has yet to respond to this situation in any way. And as the paging thread shows, I am not the only one having issues with her. I've since *replaced* the Soom Namu head with a *brand new* one direct from Soom. Now I just want my money back.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH LACE84!!!
      She should be prevented from further swindling people here on DOA.