1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lacuna

Aug 3, 2010

1. Hey ^^

Here's my feedback thread =)
      So, If you had a transaction with be, please give me feedback! :)

2. Very nice contact, super fast payment and great transaction !!! Thank you very much ;) 1A !!!
    3. Lacuna bought me a doll on layaway,
      it was a wonderful transaction, she even paid earlier that it was stated, the communication was always good, she kept me informed as soon as the doll arrived.
      I really recommand her and will be happy to deal with her in the future.
    4. Lacuna bought a SOOM Afi tail and pair of hooves from me on a short 2-week layaway. She kept to her time, paying promptly and was a great buyer! I would definately recommend her as a seller. Thanks so much!
    5. She bought my Volks Syo and was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was fast, communication great, altogether a very smooth transaction. I'd recommend her to anyone and would love to deal with her again
    6. I traded my Soom Amber for her PW Goldie+cash
      she was very quick with finishing the layaway for the remaining cash and kept me informed when things on her side sped up or slowed down

Very good buyer/trader, I definitely recommend her and would not mind doing business with her in the future
    7. I bought a Miyu head from Lacuna. She ketp me well in formed and shipped the head really fast.
      The head cam all nicely packed. The head itsself was just lovely and look even more pretty than the photos. :D I would buy from Lacuna again!
    8. I bought a Breccia head from her, and she was really fast and kind!
      She write me a lot of PM, and she ketp me well in formed about oure transaction.
      The head was in a really good box; Breccia arrived in a perfect condition!
      Thank you Lacuna!
    9. I bought a doll from Lacuna, she is the perfect seller! :) Shipped on time, packed perfectly, great communication and included sweet extras :) Thank you Lacuna, you're great! ^^
    10. Purchased a doll from Lacuna and everything was great. Communication was friendly and helpful, doll was packed perfectly and arrived in superquick time. Thankyou so much :)
    11. Lacuna purchased from me a DZ Tintan. a very nice and smooth transaction, wonderful communication, precise in layaway payment, I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend her, thank you so much!
    12. Bought a wonderful outfit from Lacuna, very good transaction, very helpful, very quick. I recommend her and will do business with her in the future.
    13. Lacuna bought a littlefee from me. She was super kind and paid just like promised. Love to deal with her anytime in the future! Thanks so much :)