1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for Ladious~

Dec 24, 2006

1. :fangirl: Very Kind and honest seller!!!
      Dress for my doll is perfect, just as i want! Because the first is gone lost, her make a second for me...:aheartbea

2. Received my 2 Lolita dresses. The details are amazing ^^ Very nice seller. Communication was excellent as well.

~Lobelia

3. I bought a YoSD sized lolita dress from Ladious and she was very helpfull answeing my questions and kept me informed. The dress is really cute and I love it!

4. Bought the gorgeous VOLKS School C head from Ladious, she did a wonderful face-up. Shipped very fast and packed so carefully, great communication also. Perfect seller in every way. Thank you so much again, I really love this head.

5. I bought two loli-dresses from Ladious. They're beautiful and professionally made. I'm very satisfied :) .

6. Perfect communication, perfect dress, perfect seller Thnak you so much :)

7. I bought a court dress and a lolita dress from Ladious. Since the court dress is made by a friend of hers in another city, she did a good job coordinating shipping both together so I wouldn't pay extra. I'm very impressed with both dresses. The court dress (green style) also came with a petticoat and stockings, and it's wonderfully full. As for the lolita dress, I'm jealous of how nice the workmanship is. I wish I could put in an invisible zipper that well.

Excellent value. I would not hesitate to buy again.

8. I had a great transaction with Ladious for a court dress made by nemui011. As per my request she mad it in pink and it looks wonderful, a full petticoat, stokings and a headbow were included. Shipping was fast, communication was great. Would gladly but from again!

9. I also got a court dress by nemui011 from this seller and the dress is really pretty (just the style of clothing I wanted for my Soony). It was nicely packed (with some surprise extras) and shipped in a very timely manner. I highly recommend doing business with this seller! :)

10. I bought a Soony head from Ladious and everything went great! I love my Soony. She arrived safe and sound. I would recommend Ladious to everyone who considers a transaction.

11. Great seller, lovely merchandise.

12. just realised that I hadn't posted feedback - so sorry ^_^'

beautiful dress :love very well made and a very good price aswell

here a picture of mine :)

[​IMG]

13. I bought a School C Head from Ladious! She was amazing to deal with, and very understanding with the layaway! I would definately do business with her again! Thankyou so much Ladious! She's lovely!

14. I bought a lovely MSD-sized lolita dress from Ladious. It's very professionally made and gorgeous! I definitely recommend her^____^

15. I bought a beautiful Elf Yder head from Ladious. His face-up is stunning, and I would recommend Ladious' face-ips to everyone.

The head was sent to me quickly and well-packed, and Ladious kept me informed about the shipping, answering any queries quickly.
      Thank you Ladious.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL.

16. Just got my head back from a faceup by Ladious! Incredible Indredible work!

I can easily say that I think ALL of my dolls will end up going to Ladious. I am so impressed with the quality of her work, and she is so sweet to deal with! I trust ladious 150% with my dolls and I don't feel uneasy sending them all the way fom the US to China at all. She is very trustworthy and just fantastic! A++++++

[​IMG]

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

17. I just received the K-Doll Karon commissioned from Ladious in the mail. I want to echo all of the praise and perhaps if I can somehow add my own enthusiasm. Sincerely, Ladious is an absolute genius! Ladious listened to my somewhat arbitrary list of adjectives (describing Karon's character) and implemented them fully into Karon's face-up. The work is of outstanding quality, worth more than what I paid, and, was done with incredible speed.

Ladious was wonderful to deal with in communications, and so I'd just like to take the oppurtunity to spam the A+++++++ Ladious deserves.

Commission Ladious! Get wonderful face-ups! :P.

18. Ladious' work is simply amazing! She's a great seller overall, and keeps in touch every step of the way. I would definitely send more heads to be painted by her.

19. I sent a head to Ladious for a face-up and was totally satisfied throughout the entire transaction. She kept good communication, returned my doll to me in a timely manner, and she did a FABULOUS job with the face-up itself.

THANKS SO MUCH!!

20. What can I add :)
      I have just received my fourth face-up back from Ladious.. and I will definitely be sending more!
      Love her work - it is so clean and neat and even though she takes the most beautiful photos - these heads are SO much better in person - she has really made them come alive.
      A most talented and trustworthy person to send you precious dolls to. I cannot reccomment her enough.

Many thanks.