1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for Ladious~

Dec 24, 2006

1. I sent two heads to Ladious for a face-up.Her work is PERFECT!.Good comunication and very good price for this awesome face-up.
      A+++++++

Ladious is an incredible artist :love

Thanks for all!

2. I sent my Chiwoo head to Ladious for a faceup. She was very kind and kept great communication throughout the whole process. She captured my girl's personality so well, too! The photos she sent were lovely, but in person the head is amazing! Also, when she sent photos I asked if she could darken the eyebrows more and she went back and did that, no charge. Ladious' work is of excellent quality and she is a very kind, caring person for her customers. I would definitely commission her again.
      (Thank you so much, Ladious!)

3. I just got my head back from Ladious for a faceup. Her work is flawless. She is a kind person who is great at communicating with you at every step. She finished the faceup quickly and it is just perfect. =3

Ladious is just fantastic to work with, and I couldn't be more pleased!

Thank you!!!

4. I commissioned Ladious for a face up and her work is amazing:) I just received my girl and I am totally thrilled with her:) She is very talented and very responcible. Thank you for the lovely girl you have gcreated for me:)

5. It comes as no surprise, but I had amazing work done on my Jinwoo from Ladious!!! She has amazing communication, and let me know what was going on with him every step of the way. She asked me questions and made sure i got what i wanted...I just received him today and he is perfect!!! Every head i send for faceups will go straight to her!! Thank you so much!!

6. I commission Ladious for my girl face up!
      Her work is great. Thank you so much >.<

7. I got a wonderful face up from Ladious! I love it soooo much! Quick shipping!

8. Ladious did 2 commissioned face-ups for me & the transaction was very smooth & pleasant. Her quality of work is beyond words. I have no hesitation in recommending her for commissions & completely trusted her with my bjds even though she is far away in another country. Thank you Ladious... I love my girls! :)

9. Ladious does perfect faceups. And she is very very friendly and fast in shipping and pming. Great! ^^
      I love my boy!

10. Ladious did an unbelievably gorgeous faceup on my Breakaway! Delicate and subtle - just perfect! I can't say enough good things about her!!

11. Ladious did a wonderful job on my Alain and was very nice throughout the process. I am very very happy with her work and will definitely commission her again:)

12. I just bought an Anais head mold through a friend that was just painted up exactly the way I wanted by the very talented Ladious and I must say I'm very happy with the results! The details on her face are amazing, the communication was excellent and the shipping was nice and fast. Thank you very much Ladious!:)

13. I send her my breakaway head for makeup and she was really fast and really nice! and her work is awesome she have a pair of gold hands X3

14. I purchased a NANURI 07 head that Ladious had given a face-up and modded the eyes open slightly. It arrived in perfect condition, thanks to Ladious's excellent packing. The face-up is beyond great. Friendly communication as well. Would definitly purchase from again. ^^

15. I've gotten two faceups from Ladious, and both were exceptional! I very highly recommend Ladious for a very professional transaction and gorgeous art. :)

16. I just commissioned a face up for my Migi Ryu from Ladious. He is absolutely stunning! He looked lovely in the photos but is even better in person. :love I will definitely be back for more!

Thanks SO much!

17. She painted my Dollstown Head for me, it is just Fantastic. You can't believe the detail.
      I recommend Ladious highly.
      Andrea Tichenor

18. Ladious did the faceup on my Bluefairy Kyle girl, and I could not be more pleased! The faceup is just exceptional and so stunningly beautiful. Ladious is friendly and a pleasure to work with and communication was great, she did exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her work! Thanks!

19. Ladious did an absolutely breathtaking face-up on my Souseiseki and I couldn't be happier!
      Her work is so meticulous and detailed that no pictures can do it justice.
      Communication during the process was excellent, she was so sweet and sent tons of sample photos, and the turn-around time was amazing.
      I highly, HIGHLY recommend her work and I will be commissioning her again very soon!

20. I purchased a doll from Ladious, he arrived in perfect condition, and Ladious kept me well informed about the shipping.
      Thanks!
      :)
      Michelle