1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for Ladious~

Dec 24, 2006

1. Ladious face up is very beautiful.
      Thank you very much for your wonderful help. ^^

2. Purchased a lovely Volks Kaelin from Ladious on a short layaway and couldn't be happier. As always Ladious is a pleasure to deal with. She even redid his faceup. Arrived quickly and as described! Thank you once again! :)

3. Ladious is SO epic! Her communication is fantastic, and her work is beyond perfect. I commission a face-up from her and she was timely and greta with any questions I had.

I will certainly commission her again! I'm very pleased all around :)

4. She took a difficult head of mine and made it gorgeous.
      Thanks,
      Robin

5. Ladious painted my Volks Schulze. She received him on 11/24/09, finished his faceup on 12/30/09 (sent me a link to her blog with photos), and I got him back on 1/15/10.

Her faceup is delicate, lovely, and expertly-done. I find myself marveling at the intricate details. Ladious is quite talented.

Two tips for her future customers:

(1) Make sure to send your head(s) with a face cover because you'll have to pay $8 for a face cover if you want it (she does state this in her commission thread). I did not send one since my MSD did not come with one and decided not to pay extra for a face cover. Ladious was careful about packing him up securely and his eyelashes did not get crushed and his faceup was not damaged in the least.

(2) When communicating, you may get better results emailing her and PMing vs just sending a PM. On 12/14/09 (about three weeks after she received my Schulze), I had sent her a PM asking for an update on my commission. I did not get a response. On 12/21/09 (one week after sending the PM), I sent an email asking for an update. She replied the next day explaining she had been out of town and was working on my doll. Ladious further stated that it had been raining the week prior so there would be a delay. On 12/30/09, she sent me a link to her blog with photos of the finished faceup. I approved and paid for the commission and the EMS back to me. She confirmed receipt of payment on the next day and said she would mail him after the holiday. On 1/8/10, I emailed and PM'd asking if she had mailed my doll out yet. On 1/10/10, she let me know he had been mailed and gave me the tracking number. On 1/15/10, I got him back.

Overall, I am happy with this transaction. Although communication could have been better, she would respond to me when I contacted her. I think my doll looks gorgeous, and that is due to her skill and talent. Thank you! :3

6. I commissioned Ladious for a faceup. I had to delay sending her my head for awhile due to a very busy school schedule, but she was very understanding!! ^^ She was good about providing updates when weather and such wasn't good, and as the shipping time coincided with the Lunar New Year holidays, she let me choose how I might like to have my head shipped home.

I'm very pleased with her faceup! It's beautiful, and I definitely reccommend her! She does excellent work and is wonderfully patient and polite. 8D

7. I sent my F34's head to Ladious for a face-up and couldn't be happier! :D

I sent the head on Feb. 23rd and received it back on March 19th, so it took just less than a month including shipping times. Ladious' communication was great, she kept me informed about when she got the head, when she finished (with pictures!), and when she mailed it and gave me the tracking number.

My girl is just gorgeous! This is the second face-up Ladious has done for me and I'd be happy to send more heads to her in the future. :)

8. I sent my DOT camine head to Ladious for face up and he is finally home with me now. Thou earlier on we had some misunderstanding but now things were just fine and settle. The face up really nice and I like it... Thank you so much.

9. I commissioned Ladious for a face up for my k-doll karon. The communication went rather smoothly, she send me updates about the weather conditions. It was a long wait (because of the weather condition), but it's very worthwhile waiting for the face up to be done. She made my karon looking so gorgeous and elegant! I highly recommend her!

10. I commissioned a beautiful faceup from Ladious. It turned out perfect and I am very happy with it. My girl looks like new - and even better. :3 Communication was excellent through the beginning process, and after I shipped the head, I started sending e-mails and that worked much better.

Ladious was always kind and patient and careful to discuss specific details that I had wanted in the faceup. The entire process took about 9 weeks (from the very first PM to having her arrive back home), but about 4 weeks of that was discussing the faceup and shipping. The actual time that Ladious had her was about 4-5 weeks and I thought that was very reasonable.

I would definitely consider Ladious again - amazing work and super nice to deal with.

Thanks so much!

11. I bought a Volks Kaelin from Ladious. She is wonderful to buy from, fast and friendly. I recommend her highly to everyone :D

Thanks so much :aheartbea

12. Bought a DOI body from Ladious. Great communication and shipping was really fast. Thank you!

13. I got My Alice head Ladious painted for me and in record time only Two weeks, and she is sooo lovely. This is the third girl that she has painted for me.

14. Gorgeous Ladious painted two more my dolls, Unoa B-el and Sist. She did perfect work on them, they both look fantastic, even better than I wished :) It is always a pleasure and joy for me to ask Ladious for a make up, as she is genious artist and amazing person. Every commission is like a Christmas present for me, as I always get back dolls of my dreams, simply miracle dolls. Dear thank you very much for your talent, your kindness, your perfect taste - for everything! I'm very-very grateful.

15. I just got my NS Ryu back, the third faceup from Ladious to date, and I am so in love! He's gorgeous and wonderful and everything I hoped for and more :)

I cannot say enough about the beauty of Ladious' work! I will definitely be sending more heads to her in the future :) A+!!!

16. I commissioned Ladious for a face up and her work is amazing. I am thrilled with my girl. She is talented and responsible. Thank you for the lovely face up.​

17. Ladious painted a make-up for my Popo doll YiFan (Ivan) and thanks to her my doll became just gorgeous!!!
      Before painting, Ladious asked me many time what kind of make-up I want to see on my bjd: what colors, what shape of eyes and lips & what general expression the doll should have.
      She was very patient to me, trying to collect as many details about the doll`s future make-up as it was possible to get.
      I`m very thankful to Ladious, that she managed to gather all my suggestions about the face-up & paint the doll of my dreams^^
      Thank you, dear!!! My vampire looks exactly like I wanted him to look :)

My doll`s face-up is very detalized and accurate.
      The head was shipped fast and well-packed. The whole face-up work also took less than a week. Great transaction in general.
      I will be happy to commission Ladious one more time for another make-up^^
      She deserevs a BIG POSITIVE FEEDBACK from me (^.~) v
      ~ Greeting from Ukraine

18. This is the second time I commissioned Ladious to do face up for my boy and I liked it a lot. Communication was great and overall transaction was smooth. Thanks again for the good job.

19. I commissioned Ladious for the second time & sent to her 2 heads: Soom SO Amber + LLT Roderich.
      We had a great communication and the final result was as good, as I expected^^
      I`m very grateful to Ladious for her talent and patience when working with the clients.

P.S. Now I`m planning to complete one more layaway for a doll, and send 2 more heads for face-up to Ladious again :)

20. thanks ,Kozabo!
      I am happy to faceup for your boy/gilr~:)