1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady Artisan

Mar 20, 2009

1. Here's the place to leave feedback for me. Thanks!

2. I just completed a commission for Lady Artisan and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Super-fast payment and prompt, friendly communication - Lady Artisan was a joy to deal with throughout!

3. Awsome person. ;D She paid quickly and was very patient with me. (I made her a few shirts.) Very nice, good communication. I definatly wouldn't mind selling to her, or buying from her, again.

4. I recently sold some shoes to Lady Artisan-quick payment and smooth transaction. I'd certainly recommend her as a buyer :)

5. Lady Artisan bought a doll and a few outfits from me.She is a very very nice person.She is passionate and good-natured.She paid quickly.We had a friendly communication.Thank you very much,dear!Kiss you again!^^

6. Another terrific transaction with Lady Artisan! I hope to deal with her again!

7. I just sold some wings to Lady Artisan, the transaction was super, she was a friendly buyer, prompt payment and excellent communication, I'd definitely sell to her again! Thanks!

8. Lady Artisan participated in my Group order and was fantastic to deal with. thanks a lot, hope you enjoy your prince.

9. Purchased a doll from Lady Artisan. Transaction went very smoothly, communication was prompt and excellent and doll came exactly as advertised and packaged well.

Thanks!

10. Ok where do I start....Lady Artisan is just a dream to have a transaction with, either buying or selling she'll answer your pm quickly and she's a quick as lightening payee! Fantastic and Soulful artist too! My Highest Recommends to all that cross the wonderful ladie's path.

:kitty2 Thank you Eva :kitty2

11. Lady Artisan bought 2 pairs of eyes from me payed super fast and was a pleasure to sell too Thanks Lady Artisan *hugs*

12. I recently sold some tiny clothes to Lady Artisan. Was a very good customer, clear and responsive as well as understanding of weather conditions.

13. I had a layaway with Lady Artisan for her Souldoll Sweet Lappy Devil, great communication and even gave me advice on how to find wigs for her! <3 Definitely work with her again!

14. I bought a Lumedoll Lucas from Lady Artisan on layaway. She promptly sent him after receiving the last payment and he arrived here in very good time. Communication was great - a very nice lady and a pleasure to do business with!

15. I've just adopted a lovely Planetdoll mini Renee from Lady Artisan. She has graciously upgrade postal service so she'll arrive fast and safe and among other courteous gesture. Lovely lady to deal with, Thanks!:)