1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady Artisan

Mar 20, 2009

1. Here's the place to leave feedback for me. Thanks!
    2. I just completed a commission for Lady Artisan and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Super-fast payment and prompt, friendly communication - Lady Artisan was a joy to deal with throughout!
    3. Awsome person. ;D She paid quickly and was very patient with me. (I made her a few shirts.) Very nice, good communication. I definatly wouldn't mind selling to her, or buying from her, again.
    4. I recently sold some shoes to Lady Artisan-quick payment and smooth transaction. I'd certainly recommend her as a buyer :)
    5. Lady Artisan bought a doll and a few outfits from me.She is a very very nice person.She is passionate and good-natured.She paid quickly.We had a friendly communication.Thank you very much,dear!Kiss you again!^^
    6. Another terrific transaction with Lady Artisan! I hope to deal with her again!
    7. I just sold some wings to Lady Artisan, the transaction was super, she was a friendly buyer, prompt payment and excellent communication, I'd definitely sell to her again! Thanks!
    8. Lady Artisan participated in my Group order and was fantastic to deal with. thanks a lot, hope you enjoy your prince.
    9. Purchased a doll from Lady Artisan. Transaction went very smoothly, communication was prompt and excellent and doll came exactly as advertised and packaged well.

10. Ok where do I start....Lady Artisan is just a dream to have a transaction with, either buying or selling she'll answer your pm quickly and she's a quick as lightening payee! Fantastic and Soulful artist too! My Highest Recommends to all that cross the wonderful ladie's path.

:kitty2 Thank you Eva :kitty2
    11. Lady Artisan bought 2 pairs of eyes from me payed super fast and was a pleasure to sell too Thanks Lady Artisan *hugs*
    12. I recently sold some tiny clothes to Lady Artisan. Was a very good customer, clear and responsive as well as understanding of weather conditions.
    13. I had a layaway with Lady Artisan for her Souldoll Sweet Lappy Devil, great communication and even gave me advice on how to find wigs for her! <3 Definitely work with her again!
    14. I bought a Lumedoll Lucas from Lady Artisan on layaway. She promptly sent him after receiving the last payment and he arrived here in very good time. Communication was great - a very nice lady and a pleasure to do business with!
    15. I've just adopted a lovely Planetdoll mini Renee from Lady Artisan. She has graciously upgrade postal service so she'll arrive fast and safe and among other courteous gesture. Lovely lady to deal with, Thanks!:)