1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady Brick

Jul 19, 2006

1. As the thread title states, feedback for DoA members who have had transactions with Lady Brick :)

2. I had an excellent transaction with Lady Brick. I bought a pink wig from her and it's just as described. Very friendly communications, quick responses and very quick shipment!!

3. Bought two wigs, they arrived very quickly and were in excellent condition, Thanks!
      :)
      Michelle

4. I've bought from LadyBrick on two occasions and she has been just wonderful each time. I would not hesitate to buy from her again in the least. A+

5. ^^ wonderful person~!
      I bought a coupple of little outfits for my gal and I'm VERY pleased with them!!
      :D thank you again!!:aheartbea

6. I bought Yo-SD anne from lady brick... communication was excellent throughout the process and when the doll arrived she came very carefully packed, padded and shipped, and in completely perfect condition.

I highly recommend her as a seller and would do business with her again gladly.

^^

7. Lady Brick is great :)

I just received a pair of incredibly neat overalls that I purchased from her only a couple of days ago. They're adorable and the shipping was mind-bogglingly fast!

8. I had a great transaction with Lady Brick---fast, friendly, and a WONDERFUL wig at a great price!

9. Ladybrick is great to work with. I bought a doll from her and she shipped fast and kept in touch until the doll arrived. I would definitely recommend her.
      Helen

10. I just received an amethyst lot from Lady Brick. Wonderful, exactly as described. Well packaged, sent in padding and arrived quickly. thank you!

11. I bought a pair of eyes from Lady Brick, they were even lovelier than she described, and doing buisness her was prompt and pleasant. I would love to do buisness with her again.

12. I bought a pair of minifee shorts from Lady Brick. She actually came to me about the sale.

Amazing to deal with and fast shipping. Great!

13. Another great transaction here--I bought a Unoa-sized wig and a pair of eyes from Lady Brick, and she was terrific to deal with! Prompt communication, fast shipping, careful packing--all the good stuff. :)

14. An excellent transaction. Great seller with good communication and quick shipping. ^_^

15. Bought some clothes for my Yo-Sd from Lady Brick, Very nice and fast to shipp :) highly recommended
      Thank you~

16. Another good purchase from Lady Brick, who sold me a couple of lovely dark wigs for my newest guy, Pietr, the pin-headiest creature on the face of creation. Thank heavens!! He looks like one of my co-workers without a wig! (Scary).

She is *always* prompt and on top of things, courteous, and helpful. And this is said from having transactions with her in two different obsessions, :doh er, hobbies! :lol:

17. good transaction, bought a wig, fast shipping, no problems!

18. I've had excellent, multiple transactions with Lady Brick. Thanks for the excellent sales!

19. Sorry for the late feedback!! :D
      I've bought 2 wigs from lady brick, and they arrived promptly and in good shape! :)
      Thank you for the wonderful transaction! XD

20. I can highly recommend lady brick. Item I purchased arrived quickly and was well packaged. Lovely seller!