1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady Nightengale

May 8, 2008

1. I didn't see a thread for Lady Nightengale, so here's one for her!

Lady Nightengale participated in my Dollga group order. She was a very good group order participant who responded to my PMs and paid me quickly for her share of the order. I would not hesitate to have any future transactions with her.

Thank you! :cake:

2. Lovely seller~ Excellent communication, quick shipping and and all around pleasant transaction. Thanks for the PJ set for my girl (she's on her way to stay at my friends for a month unfortunately, so i can't see if they fit!), and for the lovely card. I love fairies :P

3. Lady Nightengale purchased a Soom Ivory from me and the transaction was flawless. She let me know that she wanted the doll and would immediately put her on a short layaway when she got the funds and lo and behold half a month later I received another pm from her saying she was ready to put the first payment down. The layaway was very short and she kept me informed at all times. She even let me know when the doll arrived and linked her box opening thread. Lady Nightengale is a model buyer and I would gladly do business with her again! :)

4. I purchased a "Brighnasa Rose Hairpin" from Lady Nightengale ... Everything went Perfectly!! :dance Thanks :thumbup

5. I purchased some lovely Mary Jane shoes from Lady Nightengale. Very happy with the transaction. Thank you!!

6. I bought a DOT Tender Lahoo head from Lady Nightengale.
      Communication was great, shipping was fast and the head's in good condition.

Thank you! :)

7. Great buyer!! :D

I sold a pair of Leeke eyes to her. She paid promptly and kept good communication.

Thanks!

8. Lady Nightengale bought an AOD WS Girl body from me. Communication was excellent, she paid super-fast, and she let me know when she got the body. I would definitely recommend her! :)

9. I bought a Soom Super Gem Ivory from Lady Nightengale - she sent the doll well packed and very
      quickly - and even sent me a packing photo!! Very friendly and prompt email throughout the transaction.
      It took a few weeks more to get the heel feet and papers that were missed in the first box - but they too
      arrived well packed and safely. I'm very happy with my transaction and my new gal!
      Thank you Lady Nightengale!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

10. Great seller! Got my Elfdoll head super fast. Thanks!

11. Nicest of sellers! I bought a WS AoD 60 cm female body. Excellent and friendly communications, very easy to work with. Body shipped to me promptly and very well-packaged! Thank you!
      :)

12. I am more than happy with this trasaction. I bought a Minifee from Lady Nightengale and she did a gorgeous faceup on her.
      She communicated throughout the process and shipped on time.
      Thank you and hope to do more transactions with you!
      Inti