1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady White Raven

Feb 20, 2007

1. I bought some lovely Souldoll eyes from Lady White Raven~
      Responded quickly and answered all my questions! Also shipped out faster than I expected!
      Wonderful seller, I'm looking forward to working with her again someday!
      Highly recommended!

2. Lady White Raven sold a complete Bambicrony Elf Cookie to me; she arrived safe and sound today. The transaction was smooth and trouble-free. Friendly emails and easy to work with. Thanks so much! :daisy

3. I bought a CP Luts Nanuri 07 BW head with custom Luts makeup from Lady White Raven... it arrived here safely and in great condition, just as described. Communication with Lady White Raven was great.
      I highly recommend her as a seller ^^

4. bought a YOSD sized panty from this member...
      good comminucation and fast shipment ^^

5. I bought a pair of minfee El hands from Lady White Raven, and they came in excellent condition. The were well packed, shipping was speedy and the communication was great! A wonderful seller!

6. Lady White Raven just sold me a beautiful pair of glass eyes that have made all the difference in the appearance of a favorite mini.

I was so impressed at the care with which she handled the entire transaction, even during all of the confusion involved with a death in the family. It was far above and beyond what I myself would have been able to do under similar circumstances!

So a huge thumbs up for this lady. Bravo!

7. Lady White Raven bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A real pleasure to do business with.

8. I just bought a SDF Ethan from Lady White Raven, and it was the best transaction I've had in a long time. A pleasure to speak with during the transaction, and she shipped him mega fast and even included some gifts in the package.

I'd definitely buy from her again, I'm very pleased with my new boy. Thank you!

9. I've just had a wonderful transaction with Lady White Raven. Truly flawless and a fantastic buyer. Everything was smooth. Paid very fast and is very easy to talk to. Very understanding and patient buyer who said she is willing to wait a few more days as the mail has been very slow as of late. I would recommend her to anyone!

It was truly a pleasure to sell to you and I'm very happy that you enjoy the pants very much. Thanks and you are always welcome to come by my store anytime!

A+++ Buyer!

10. I bought a wig from Lady White Raven. It arrived quickly and in great condition and the communication has been great. Thanks.

11. I bought a puki faceplate from Lady White Raven it was very cute and overall a wonderfull transaction. She included some stamps from her country for me, she is so nice! I recommend her!!

12. I just received my long grey Luts wig and it is as beautiful as promised. Pristine condition, very good communication and fast shipping.

Thank you again!

13. Bought a lovely shirt from Lady White Raven.

Great correspondence and the item shipped and was received in wonderful condition. Very happy with this purchase, and would happily buy from Lady White Raven again. :D

14. I bought a lovely puki from Lady White Raven , it came with extra's thanks. nice contact and patient, because of my slow payment:) thanks again

15. I bought an SD sized shirt and it looks great! The item was just as described and Lady White Raven was very pleasant to buy from.

16. :thumbup I've bought a Puki wig from Frida and the transaction was perfect :)

Great communication, fast shipping. Thank you so much!!

:fangirl::celebrate

17. i just had a perfect transaction with Lady White Raven, she sent me an amazing Pukisha faceplate, just darling! shipped immediately, highly recommended.

18. I bought a wig from her and the transaction was perfect. It was during the holiday season and she kept in contact the entire time! Thanks so much! <3

19. I bought a SD wig from her and the transaction was perfect!
      Thank you very much ^^

20. I did a trade with her: LittleFee girl part for LittleFee boy part.

Very nice transaction, great communication. I recommend her!! :) :)