1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady White Raven

Feb 20, 2007

1. I bought 3 caps a Lady White Raven
      excellent communication!
      very fast and careful shipping.
      I highly recommend it!
      thank you again

2. I sold a wig to Lady White Raven. She has amazing communication, she paid quickly and is a pleasure to deal with. Great, smooth transaction! I recommend her greatly. Thanks!

3. I bought a Chinatsu head from Lady White Raven. She was very nice and friendly, and even checked with me to make sure that the parcel arrived safely. It was a perfect transaction, and I would love to buy from her again. Thanks for the cute little girl and the card! :)

4. Had a wonderful transaction with Lady White Raven for a Layaway on an Unoa 1.5 girl body.
      She was super quick to contact me about payments, and paid the second half of her total exactly on time, no questions asked! I could not have hoped for a better Layaway~♥

Super sweet + easy to work with, I would definitely do business with her again!

5. I bought a LTF body from Lady White Raven.
      She kept me well informed and was lovely to deal with.
      Everything arrived in pristine condition en very well wrapped.
      Thanks so much!

6. Bought an SD corset from Lady White Raven
      A lovely transaction. Her communication was pleasant and splendid. She let me haggle a little bit and it arrived to me well packed and beautiful.
      I would DEF do business with her again <3

7. Bought a pair of glasses and everything was perfect. They were packed very well. Shipped really fast. I highly recommend her. I will buy/sell with her again. Thank you

8. I bought some doll clothing and shoes from Lady White Raven.
      It was a pleasant and positive transaction, great communication, and fast shipping!

Thanks so much!

9. I bought a MSD violin, and it arrived packaged safely, and even included a lollypop! :D She was really swift in sending it out and a really considerate seller, keeping me updated along every step of the way. Would highly recommend her! Thank you so so much! :)

10. I bought the disney fairy tea set. It was shipped quickly, and packaged well. even a small candy was included! Thank you very much, I adore it!

11. I bought some clothes, a little flute, and some cards from Lady White Raven and they've just arrived, very well-packed and exactly as expected! All items very good quality and I'm very pleased. Communication was excellent, she shipped very quickly, and even included a rainbow-coloured lollipop as a gift! A wonderful experience, thanks very much :)

12. I bought a pair of eyes from Lady White Raven. Her communication was brilliant, prompt responses and very friendly! The eyes were shipped out quickly and arrived well packed! She even included a lollipop as well! It was a great transaction and I would love to deal with her again, thank you!

13. bought some doll furniture and rement dishes. transaction was flawless! great person to deal with

thanks
      holly

14. I purchased Dikadoll MSD jointed hands from Lady White Raven. Communication was stellar and seller was very patient when I had a family issue that left me having to back down. I was lucky enough when the matter was resolved that the hands were still for sale. Shipping was prompt once I sent payment and the item was packaged well. I would certainly recommend doing business with Lady White Raven.

15. i bought an msd illusion spirit zhuqing from her she has amazing communications anything i needed she always replayed back. shes very understanding when it came to my layaway shes just awesome to work with and id hope to buy from her again :) thank you so much i love him :D

16. lady white raven was a delight to buy from, my mikhaila arrived well wrapped and boxed beautifully, and was exactly as lady white raven had said. im really thrilled with my new girl. thank you lady white raven i hope to deal with you again x

17. I bought a Minifee's head from Lady Raven. A very good communication, a fast and well-kept sending, I recommend her without hesitation ^^

18. late feedback (sorry)
      Lady White Raven bought clothes from me. pleasant customer, paid promptly and let me know once the item arrived. :)

19. Lady White Raven bought a Minifee Soony head from me. She paid right away, communication was great, and she let me know when the package arrived. I would gladly deal with her again.

20. I bought Withdoll elf Emma from Lady White Raven and everything went so smoothly!
      She helped me a lot with my questions and the communication was really kind and fast. :)
      The package left really quickly and arrived safe and sound.
      I would definitely buy more from her and I highly recommend her as a seller! :)