1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LadyBoleyn

Dec 5, 2006

1. If you've had a good transaction with me, please leave feedback here! Thanks!!:)

2. Fast payments, and a real pleasure to work with! A++

3. LadyBoleyn is an awesome buyer!! She paid very quickly and kept up good communication. Thanks again! :aheartbea

4. Great buyer:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea Hope to do business with you again ^_^
      Bella

5. LadyBoleyn is a fabulous buyer. Our transaction went perfectly and she was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and fast payment. :)

Cindy

6. Just sold LadyBoleyn an Yder Sleeping vamp head. She was very friendly, paid very quickly, and it was just a super-smooth transaction. Great job!

7. I had a wonderful transaction with LadyBoleyn, Thank you very much! :daisy

8. I recently completed a transaction with LadyBoleyn and it was a complete dream. Communications were fast and friendly and payment was super speedy. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

9. Thank you for buying from me, you were instant with your payment, also very friendly :) and I'm very glad the items got to you on time.

10. Lady Boleyn purchased a doll head from me. She was so pleasent to deal with, paid VERY promptly and responded to PM's immediatly. Thanks so much and enjoy him!

Deborah

11. Fast payment and easy to deal with. She help me out a lot!. I would sale to again.

12. LadyBoleyn is a wonderful buyer who paid me promptly and made this a lovely transaction. Thanks so much for buying my doll!

13. LadyBoleyn is awesome to work with! She bought a Lishe Head from me and she paid quickly. She is an ideal buyer. :)

14. LadyBoleyn just bought some Dollshe clothes from me; she was super-fast to pay, friendly and communicative on PM, and nice enough to let me know as soon as the package arrived. It would be a pleasure to do business with her again any time! :daisy

15. LadyBoleyn just bought some Unidoll Jace clothing from me. She paid immediately and was really nice to speak with. She had excellent communication and let me know when the items arrived ^_^ I definately recommend her and would definately not mind doing business with her again!

16. LadyBoleyn purchased a CP Moon from me and the transaction went perfect. Payment was extremely prompt, she let me know when he arrived, and I would highly recommend her as a buyer

17. LadyBoleyn is wonderful to do transactions with and is truly one classy lady!!

~Sealpup

18. LadyBoleyn purchased a Leeke Romeo head from me. Payment was instantaneous and the whole transaction was a pleasure! Thank you very much! :D

POSITIVE!

19. I just sold a Belita head to LadyBoleyn and it was a perfect transaction in every way. Very fast responses and super-fast payment. A pleasure!