1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LadyFeather

Jul 25, 2006

1. LadyFeather bought me a pack of kid dollmore ears for her daughter ^w^ Fast payment!
      I highly recommend her for any purchase!!
      So nice~~! ^_^

A++++!!!

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amazing detail~ she's fantastic! Kept me up to date and was just all around wonderful!

3. She made an outfit for our beloved Schuldig and it's great! She was very easy to communicate with and I'm hoping to get her to make me more outfits in the future.

[​IMG]

4. A custom commission of chaps from me~ cannot even begin to say how much I love them! <3 The color is spot-on, length just right, and their fit is just AMAZING. Great work!

[​IMG]

5. LadyFeather bought a sled from me and the transaction went smoothly. Fast payer, good communication, and very nice! Thanks!

6. Did a group order with Ladyfeather. :)

Great communication, fast payment, great buyer. ^__^

7. Another great transaction with Ladyfeather. She made two Fullmetal Alchemist Military Uniforms for me and did such a wonderful job on them. Kept me up to date sent pictures and got it to me before the deadline, Very nice to deal with. Thank you :)

8. Ladyfeather helped me through a difficult postal mixup and actually re-made the outfit for me. The outfit is incredible; truly a work of art, just what I pictured in my head come to life.
      Thanks again!

9. Another wonderful transaction with LadyFeather! She participated in my group order for Dollga and was quick to pay all invoices. When there was a error made by the company, LadyFeather was extremely patient and understanding about the whole ordeal.

10. LadyFeather made an awesome Organization XIII coat for my MiniFee Isi. It's perfect! >w< Thank you so much!

[​IMG]
      (*Isn't spamming this picture everywhere honest!*)

11. i sold a DoD body to her. Fast responses and a delight to work with. Very good communicator!

12. LadyFeather is wonderful to work with. She purchased a BW NaNuRi 2007 event head from me and she was a total dream from beginning to end. I couldn't have asked for a nicer transaction or person to work with.

Thanks again LadyFeather :)

~Meee

13. Another great transaction with Ladyfeather (And her daughter) She purchased a Minifee Lishe from me. She paid immediately and kept in contact throughout. Once again I couldn't have asked for a better buyer.

Thanks again Ladyfinger.

~Meee

14. I just sold my Iplehouse Soo Ri to LadyFeather. Payment was prompt, as was communication. She is always a pleasure to deal with, and a very nice person overall. I hope exOren enjoys his new home ^_~

15. I sold LadyFeather a CP BW type 1 body and the transaction was very pleasant with wonderful communication. ^_^ She also pays very quickly and is a sweetheart to talk to. Good buyer!

16. I sold an mnf elf shiwoo head to ladyfeather and she was an absolutely perfect buyer. I'd deal with her again anytime. :kitty2

17. Purchased an SD body from me. Payment was extremly prompt, and communication was awesome! would gladly do buisness with again. XD

18. LadyFeather participated in my Dollmore group order, and she was just awesome XD

Perfect transaction, great communication, a real pleasure to do business with you! Thanks! <3

19. LadyFeather took part in a minimee group order I organized & ran. She was excellent to deal with, prompt communication and payment and an all-around pleasure! Highly recommended here! :)

20. LadyFeather took part in another of my Dollmore group orders, and she was great as usual! And VERY patient and understanding when there was a little mishap with her package.

Thanks SO much! <3