1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LadyFeather

Jul 25, 2006

1. LadyFeather purchased a DS IM Hound from me. She paid really fast and kindly let me know when she picked up the package. I'm very happy that the boy is in a good new home now. Thank you so much :)

2. Here I am again in LadyFeather's feedback thread, to reiterate what fun it is to do business with her! This time she answered my Want to Trade thread and sent me a lovely normall yellow 65 CM DZ body in exchange for my Cosmo, who was getting miffed with his lack of front-and-center here!

:lol:

she's a great packer, a FAST shipper, and is in all respects just an excellent doll-er! Thanks again!

3. Ladyfeather recently purchased my tan Dollzone Mo, and she was terrific to deal with. THANKS!

4. Ladyfeather adopted my Red Ox, and she could not have been nicer. Excellent communication, immediate payment, just a swell person all around.

Thank you so much, and I'd be honored to work with you again.

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

5. LadyFeather participated in a Zaoll swap and her present was extraordinary!
      She showed great attention to detail and creativity. I was more than pleased with her efforts, and attention to my doll's character and tastes. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for quality clothing for their dolls!

6. :) Bought a wig, good buyer. Fast payment, great communication.

7. Lady Feather participated in my Rock Star swap. She made a nice well fitting outfit and shipped in good time. A recommended swap participant.

8. LadyFeather participated in my Luck O' the Irish Swap, and was my partner. She sent me the most amazing swap package, and even researched my doll's heritage, and my own. She is amazing, and I would recommend her to ANY swap host! I hope I will see her in more of my swaps in the future. Thank you again, LadyFeather!

9. LadyFeather bought a DZ body from me, payment and communication was very fast. Great buyer! Thank you again!! :D

10. I really enjoyed working with her. She was really sweet, and even sent extra payment for shipping my way when I underestimated the shipping. I'm really glad working with her as she responds really quickly, and also, friendly !

11. Once again LadyFeather made my boy Milo the most amazing outfit EVER! She is the best swap partner, and an incredible lady! I would recommend her for anyone! Thank you soooo much for everything! :aheartbea

12. lady feather partcipated in my new life swap she sent her items out quickly, communicated well and was a great participant!

13. LadyFeather was my partner in Green Swap, and I was totally stunned about all the wonderful gifts she sent me, everything perfectly thought to fit my dolls, it was much more than I had imagined! I was so happy, thank you so much, and my best recommends!

14. I was lucky enough to have LadyFeather as a swap partner in '2011 Spring LittleFee Swap'. The Safari outfit and all the goodies was just to good to be true. Beautiful items, sent on time.....everything just perfect! Thank you so much for wonderful swap gifts!

15. LadyFeather participated in the Mori Girl style swap I organised. LadyFeather showed enthusiasm in the swap thread and let me know when swap items were shipped and received. The items made by LadyFeather were of good quality and met the standards set for this swap.
      It was great to have LadyFeather participate in the Mori Girl style swap.

16. LadyFeather participated in my YoSD Outfit Swap. She shipped on time and had great communication! Highly recommended! :) Thank you for joining!

17. LadyFeather participated in my Coldweather Crochet/Knit swap, and she was my swap partner. She shipped on time, and sent me a truly incredible package that was perfect for my doll. She was also friendly and a joy to deal with the entire time. I would heartily recommend her for other swaps, and would gladly have her in future swaps of mine, Thanks!

18. LadyFeather participated in my Yosd Winter wonderland swap, she posted her profile on time and shipped her presents when she was supposed to. She even let us know when she got her gift. Excellent swapper!!!

19. Ladyfeather was a participant in my Sock it to me Swap.

She made outfits for two dolls. Communication was great and she mailed her gifts out before the deadline. The quality of the items she made was excellent and her partner was totally satisfied with what she received.

I highly recommend Ladyfeather and she is more than welcome to enter any of my future swaps!

20. Ladyfeather commissioned me for a face-up. She was wonderful to work with from start to finish with great communication, quick payment and friendliness to boot :) I'd recommend her any time!