1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LadyGinSling

Dec 10, 2008

1. I've made a trade with LadyGinsling : her Unoa Lusis 1.5 for my Luna Tamer + money.
      It has been a really great trade-transaction : friendly and kind communication, fast payment on her part, and good shipping with super mega bubbles protection !!!
      Thanks so much my dear, I love my little one a lot ! :)

2. I bought a Volks Sara head from LadyGinSling, and it was a perfect transaction, very good communication and fast shipping! Really nice to deal with!^^
      Thank you so much! :)

3. I have bought an AiL head from LadyGinSling. All went perfectly with friendly communication and fast shipping.
      THANKS!!

4. I bought a Mnf Ryeon head from this polite and nice lady, and everything worked out perfectly. ♥
      I have only positive feedback to give, such a nice person ! Thank you so much. :)

5. Purchase lusis+ headback from LadyGinSling, super smooth transaction and she pack the head very safe and the parcel arrive in no time. Highly recommend seller!!

6. Positive feedback for LadyGinSling!
      I bought her Limhwa Human and she arrived quickly, in a good condition in a good package :)
      She always replied to messages. It was very nice :)

Thanks a lot, the doll is beautiful! <3

7. She bought my IH Soo head and was very easy to deal with. Payment was fast and communication great, a really good buyer. I hope we can do business again soon.

8. I traded my Asa for LadyGinSling's Roda ~ everything went smoothly - communication and shipping on the agreed date. There was a tiny flaw on Roda's leg which was not mentioned - but it is not a big problem for me ^^

Thank you!

9. I sold a doll to LadyGinsling. She paid promptly with a very short layaway, and had very good comminication throughout. I would recommend LadyGinsling to anyone and would love to trade again in the future! ^^
      Thank you so much! :D

10. I bought a Limhwa Human head from LadyGinSling, she was very friendly and I was able to pay with layaway.
      After the head was fully paid she shipped it fast and it arrived very securely wrapped and in great condition.
      I can recommend her as a seller ^^
      Thank you!

11. I sold a few wigs to LadyGinSling and everything went really smoothly; she's really friendly, she paid promptly and contacted me when everything arrived.

Thank you!!!:D

12. I bought a beautiful mohair wig from LadyGinSling and everything went smoothly. Shipping was fast and communication prompt and friendly. An excellent seller, I would happily buy from her again. Thank you :fangirl:

13. I bought Volks F-18 from LadyGinsling^^ Communication was great and she was very helpful. I will definitely buy from her again~ Thanks!!!!!!

14. I sold a Leeke wig to LadyGinSling. She paid promptly + communication was great + she told me when package has arrived :).
      It was a smooth and pleasant transaction, thank you!

15. I sold her a Musedoll outfit. She's very kindly, very easy communication and prompt payment.
      Thank you, dear! ^______^

16. I bought a gorgeous Jessica head from her and she was great to deal with. She included one of her stunning necklaces in the deal. I'd love to buy from her again in the future.

17. I sold a wig by leeke to Lady and she was communicative and fast with the payment, smooth transaction :)

18. I sold a doll to LadyGinSling, unfortunately she suffered some damage in shipping but thankfully she was fully insured and I was able to obtain a replacement part which has now been received safely. Happily everything has been resolved to our mutual satisfaction and I would be pleased to deal with her again.

19. Another positive transaction with LadyGinSling here :)

I sold my EID Carina to her with a layaway. She paid on time and was communicative. Everything went really well.

Thank you!!

20. I sold my soom saiph to LadyGinSling. Everything went smoothly, LadyGinSling was very friendly, communication was great and payment was fast. A* buyer, would love to do business again in the future^^